• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New campaign-Bas Chelik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Name:Bas Celik
Main Author:Misha
Type:RPG,Adventure

Story will be told by Misha in later posts.
Main thing is you have a Hero and you need to save princes.
Idea is from Serbian fairytale.Many epic thing will await players and fame above imagination.Fight the ancient evil along side great lords of the skies.

Progress-It is finished but it needs:
*voice actors
*Lag reduce
*Rest will be decided later

You are welcome to help in anyway you can.Rep and credits will be given to does who helped.
Also if you are interested here is the group for this campaign The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Last edited:
i think that it wiuld be better without the translation VeljkoM ^^

The Bas Celik (or Bash Chelik) is a single player campaign where the young prince Vid, after his father's death and his sisters taken (married) away by the three forces goes in search to find them. during his jurney he'll find a sword, make friends, get married, and this is where the troubles start. right after weding his wife is kiddnapped by the villain Bas Celik and Vid goes on a wild chase also looking still for his sisters.......

would require a model for Vid the prince, voiceacting and something more (not yet decided) PM me if you wanna join.

Level 8
More information please, most of us ain't Serbian, at least not me. Without information, we don't know what theme of campaign it will be, like adventure, war, comedy, or apocalypse.

Level 21
It will be adventure kind but it will have romance, drama and comedy.You will have to fight against many enemies.
Your main enemy will be Bash Chelik.There will be other forces such as "Three forces"
I can't reveal details but you will have alias later.

Main plot is in medieval Serbia.

Your main goals will be:
1.To save Vids three sisters
2.To save loved one from Bash Chelik and to kill him

Campaign is mostly finished so it will be uploaded on Hive.
More info will be revealed.
If you have any questions please ask because I'm not mind reader.

It will be adventure kind.You will have to fight against many enemies.
First enemies will be from three forces Hawks, Eagles and dragons.
Later you will have to fight against main enemy Bash Chelik.
I can't reveal details but you will have alias later.

Your main goals will be:
1.To save Vids three sisters from three forces
2.To save loved one from Bash Chelik and to kill him

Campaign is mostly finished so it will be uploaded on Hive.
More info will be revealed.

not quite my dear VeljkoM ^^ you will not have the 3 lords as enemies (altho i changed the cratures they command lol) and also.... i won't upload it until it's a bit more to Hive standards, which is why i need help.

the campaign is adventure, build and attack, comedy and romance.

LoL Bash Chelik=Chuck Borris.

Srecno, jedva cekam da probam!

Bash Chelik is the name of the main bad guy.

Ye... Roughly translated that would be something like "True Steel" or something...

Good luck fellow Balkanians :D

I'm kinda trying to figure the title at the moment.

Celik as steel?

It will be also the campaign in Serbian? :cgrin: At least voice acting could be (then it will be like movies on our TV, subtitles instead of synchronization :p).

thanks to ya all Guys ^-^ any who whishes to join, just enter my group ^^ and the voiceacting will be in english as is the campaign. atho that aint a bad idea xD

Level 11
Hehe, sothis is why u needed some screenies.

Anyway I think it would be cool to make more maps based on Serbias medival lords.

Status
Not open for further replies.