• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Bugs and Value Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Version 1.2A(8)
I've encountered two so far, will add more if i find any. If anyone noticed others please post in here and ill update it accordingly. So Zwieb can have a list of known issues.

Items
Shield Of The Calvary: Gives +5 Int
Horn of Insight: Gives +6 Int instead of +6 Str

Abilities
Multishot: At max cast range, It Does not hit the selected target. So You have to get closer to the target, or the dmg is not applied.

Talents
BladeDancer: At lvl 3, backstabs dissappears and is unusable unless you unlearn the ability and relearn it. However, the cd reduction will not be applied. Also upgrading the talent even further still gets rid of backstab.

Last edited:
Level 9
merc stats without actually making the bard better? I don't know I still would love for bard to get some buffs based off of different stats, so you get build the bard to fit more of how you buff people, rather than just the same as the assassin

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Haha Zweib. So you decided to give bard some healing like I suggested. Last time you answered my suggestion, you said you had 'other plans' for the class. Not that I complain, it's just funny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.