• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I still think that this is better for you malufa:
sephiroth.gif

Level 9
while we r on the topic, how DO i upload an avatar, i got a badass pic waitin for it, but i can open the upload link, (cuase there aint one)
how do i get my Avvy in?

Level 14
Ah, you found my old Sephiroth avatar I see. Very cool, but I think I will keep the penguin symble for now. This was the avatar I had for my forum for Brotherhood of the Front.
This picture was out emblem, pretty cool huh? Can you figure out the meaning of all of it?

Level 14
Ah, you found my old Sephiroth avatar I see. Very cool, but I think I will keep the penguin symble for now. This was the avatar I had for my forum for Brotherhood of the Front.
I have our emblem still if anyone wants to look at it, for some reason I cannot post it here...

Status
Not open for further replies.