• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New animater tool... plzz make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
HOW IT WORKS:
Ok well see its a basic drag and drop system to where u can import a unit (can't edit animations used in other animaters like note track) then make a new animation or load one and the animations have parts like 2-500 parts (u choose if its a new one) and u click and drag the parts of the body for part 1 of the animation (and all parts u dragged will move at same time per part) and the body parts will move to the spot (so it won't go in a circle if u clicked dragged it in a circle and released) and it needs to be easy for new animators to use and old ones to use (should be very useful)

CREDITS:
Idea: 50% me and 50% my freind
Makeing it: 100% you! (if u make i would be very apretiated)

:infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up:

HOW IT WORKS:
Ok well see its a basic drag and drop system to where u can import a unit (can't edit animations used in other animaters like note track) then make a new animation or load one and the animations have parts like 2-500 parts (u choose if its a new one) and u click and drag the parts of the body for part 1 of the animation (and all parts u dragged will move at same time per part) and the body parts will move to the spot (so it won't go in a circle if u clicked dragged it in a circle and released) and it needs to be easy for new animators to use and old ones to use (should be very useful)
Doesn't sound like anything new and special to me. That's just how for example warshape works (if I remember correctly..)

CREDITS:
Idea: 50% me and 50% my freind
Makeing it: 100% you! (if u make i would be very apretiated)
Like I said before, doesn't sound like you invented it, just sounds like you saw an animation program and just wrote down how it worked.

I suggest you to search a bit and try different animation tools, it will be a lot faster and easier choice than to just ask someone to make a tool for you. There's no use re-inventing the wheel.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Not going to happen. Just learn to use what there is available.

..and giving you half the credit for a program solely made by another person would be ridiculous, do you even read your own posts?

Level 6
*quote by Chriz.* do you even read your own posts?
answer: not often... JK

ok well i was sayin that they get full credit for makeing it... i just have liberty of knowing the i made the idea (he/she can take full credit for everything)

and also i guess ill learn how to... even though the tutorials about what there is available is really confusing.

anyways i was just hoping cause the ones that are out seem really hard to use (also i can't find much seeing as how olny way i can go to WC3C is via link cause for some reason it won't let me (i never had an account there) so yah i can't look there for things mostly)

Edit: hey kitabatake can u give me a link to the warshape program or whatever it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.