• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neverending Nights I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Neverending Nights I (Need Beta-Testers, Ideas!)

Neverending Nights I

So you might first wonder if there would be a Neverending Nights II? But first off, this is a RPG, but its the kind that you won't be saving on. It's one time, or you can just save from the menu. No, I don't mean a long RPG like a campaign, this one's just once and short.

You can play this multiplayer (8 players) or 1 player, but it'll be pretty hard. There isn't much of a plot, you just solo the dungeon get the boss loots, equip them and other stuff. And yes there's lots of custom models in this, I'm a junior mapmaker so I like adding lots a bunch of fancy models for my map.

And the main plot is 8 villagers going into a castle to investigate. I was going to make it scary... but oh well, I just love fantasy. I was first inspired by Hotel 626, but look at the story now ==.

So far :

Story

IIIIIIIIII

Terrain

IIIIIIIIII

Units

IIIIIIIIII

Skills

IIIIIIIIII

Models

IIIIIIIIII

Applications :