• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nether Elemental

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
This is a modified Water Elemental that is stylized to match the theme of the Nether Dragon

Thanks to Arumat on Discord for the idea
Contents

Nether Elemental (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Models require a proper in-game screenshot. The current one is very small and does not show the model very well. Please fix that. There are also tons of issues Sanity Test Please fix that.
Looks like something closer to the WoW version of voidwalkers while still matching the style of things in the base game.
For sure. I was asked on Discord how to find one of those one Hive with the search functions of the models section, and I did not know. So I just drafted one up in Retera Model Studio.

Thanks. I'm not a DotA player but your question proves that someone did try to make a World of Warcraft voidwalker model in the Warcraft 3 style.

So, now I am curious, if I were going to use that pre-existing asset from the 2000s or link it to someone who asks me, where could I find it? Was it maybe from WC3C?