• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[vJASS] Nestharus Save/Load System (Need Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Guys i want to create a simple Player Lumber Resource Save/Load System using Nestharus Save/System and heres what happened...

After looking on the triggers i got an headache... i can't understand the instructions Nes put in the map.. I dont know how to use the system
because i am 120% noob on vJASS/JASS

So can someone create a a Player 1 Lumber resource SAVE/LOAD SYSTEM using Nestharus SAVE/LOAD SYSTEM.. pls...

Note:
This will be used in a single player.. Player 1 only.. and just the amount of LUMBER only..

Ok if you can't create the system you can post a step by step instructions to what i will do... (dont worry i just clear instructions and i can work it myself)..

I will give credit... this will be used in my new project..

Last edited:
Level 31
You're only saving one value, so you should just go ahead and use triggerhappy's. The code size will be the same size either way because it is just one value ;). When you get into multiple values, that's when save/load with snippets dominates everything in terms of code size generation >.<.

You probably shouldn't use my stuff unless you know vJASS =)

Level 6
You're only saving one value, so you should just go ahead and use triggerhappy's. The code size will be the same size either way because it is just one value ;). When you get into multiple values, that's when save/load with snippets dominates everything in terms of code size generation >.<.

You probably shouldn't use my stuff unless you know vJASS =)

Well then ok... thanks for the info i thought i need to use your Save\Load system cause i thought GUI won't work at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.