• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Trigger] Help me with Save Load System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/937

Can anyone edit triggers of this system, so it additionally saves gold and lumber, when the -savehero command is performed.
And of course it additionally loads the saved gold and lumber to the loading player, when the -loadhero command is performed.

These triggers will be used in my Multiplayer RPG, that I've been planning about. (Yes, planning. Nothing yet, or maybe never.)

Level 8
I would like to hear some general idea of how it is possible to do save those things so I could my own save trigger. But last time when I was trying to learn that stuff from one save trigger but for first 5 min. it looked so strange that I couldn't even understand meaning of it. So I gave up because I wasn't very interested in making RPG at that moment.

Level 19
You copy all creepy Jass triggers without touching them
and you copy the GUI trigger and change it

Status
Not open for further replies.