• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Spell] Negative Spirit link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi! everyone.

ive been working on one of my heros and as much as i like to avoid this i ran out of ideas of what ability i can make for him. so i noticed i can use a negative spirit link to solve this problem however my skill as a trigger maker is very basic and i generally have no idea how to make a trigger setting to do this.

all i want is a 3 level negative spirit link with 45/55/65 % damage spread to 3 enemies on level 1 and 2 and 4 enemies for the last level.

if anyone can please help.

Level 17
thanks!
i guess i better learn how to make this.

Edit:ehhhh its tooo complicated :eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O
i feel stupid to not understand :/

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I have no idea what you are asking for...

Does negative spirit link mean that the target unit loses even more life to heal linked allies an amount based on the damage taken? Or that the linked unit spreads damage he takes across his enemies in a way similar to thorns/spiked carapace does for melee damage? Or that spirit link is cast on enemy units and links other enemy units to evenly distribute the damage dealt to enemies?

Level 17
I have no idea what you are asking for...

Does negative spirit link mean that the target unit loses even more life to heal linked allies an amount based on the damage taken? Or that the linked unit spreads damage he takes across his enemies in a way similar to thorns/spiked carapace does for melee damage? Or that spirit link is cast on enemy units and links other enemy units to evenly distribute the damage dealt to enemies?

i meant a spirit link that can be casted on the enemy and works properly .

Err I don't understand what's complicated about the spell. As Marcos_M suggested, the spell he linked is easy to configure. You just need to know how to read English.

okay then ill put some time into it and sort it out.
it was just a bit overwhelming at the first glimpse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.