• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Negativa values on auras etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I just got the we unlimited editor which alows me to put negative values on unholy aura for example. But it only works in the editor, not when i test the map, unholy aura will have 0 regen etc. Anyone know to make it work?

Level 3
I tried copying an ability from another map which had negative values. It worked in that map but not in my map..

Level 7
u don't need an extra editor:

u only have to allow negative real values: file -----> preferences -----> general -----> allow negative real values

Level 2
Negative values dont work, yeah to bad. I wish blizzard would ajust this, cuz it would be pretty cool making an aura that gives negative stats to enemy units.
I noticed that with the Destroyer, if you look at it's stats, he has -3 mana regeneration, but if you enter this field it automaticly goes to 0 :?

Level 3
Hehe i was testing the ability on a peasent, apparently they are so slow that u cant really see any diffrence. I tried it on a faster unit and it worked :wink: . That gives me another problem tho.. how do i reduce the movement further? i want to be able to reduce it to almost 0.

Level 7
blooded, look at me post above:
u don't need an extra editor:

u only have to allow negative real values: file -----> preferences -----> general -----> allow negative real values

Level 3
Umm when did i say below 0? i said that i wanted to be able to reduce it to ALMOST 0. There seams to be a limit thats why i didnt see any difference on the peasent.

Status
Not open for further replies.