• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Increasing effects of spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So I'm working on a hero, and I wanted to give him a skill(aura) that has both the effects of Unholy aura and Endurance aura (So it would have regen, run speed, and attack speed), I'm almost certain it's possible, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it.. Do I need to work with triggers?
Event> Map initialization
Condition>PlayerX controls HeroY with SpellZ
Action>give owner of triggering unit Extra effectQ?

or something of the sort? (I have not looked for that trigger, so I don't know whether it is true or not)

Edit:
Also, is it possible to make a spell like Purge an autocast? Like Frost armor, for example.

Level 4
hey this might not work but it was my idea.... just make a new custom ability, and set it to use endurance and unholy for the abilities it uses...!

Status
Not open for further replies.