• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No go for speed slow? (Endurance Aura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
K for my td i decided to add a difficulty setting that uses a model that has endurance aura. for hard and very hard it works fine as endurance aura normally increase movement speed by a percentage. Though for easy and very easy im trying to REDUCE their movement speeds. i typed in -0.15% (for very easy) and -0.08% (for easy) but ingame all that they do is give a 0% move bonus. please help this so it reduces speeds. (OR if you know something, tell me how to reduce a units speed another way :D .)

Level 4
You need to allow negitive values in the File > Prefrences menue. At least I think thats where it is :p . Or you could make an ability based off of the Tornado Aura thing(can't rember the exact name :oops: ) just change the allowed targets to allies so only they get targeted. I'm feel dumb today if this diddnt help I'll try later after I get some sleep :wink:

Level 7
i trie dthis. unfortunetly it just doesnt wanna work for somegayass reason. Apparently the buff appears but nothing else works >.<. Uh and ima copy this trigger and see if something is wrong with it. Because when i picked lets say ''very easy'' the buff would be normal...(and dont ask about fixing the buff because the buff is good) i think maybe..the unit isnt being replaced but remains..for some reason.

..someone please tell me how to copy a trigger and put it here!!ps also tell me how to put lets say screenshots or something for any future maps/posts. ps (once again) say how to make hyperlinks (site links) in posts for (once again) future posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.