• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEEEEED HEELP!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
i dont get it :(
i want to make animations but they dont work
i've made tracks (dope sheep, or however its called) and i made in objects an track, made keys and named them for example:
the frame is 0
"stand"
nonlooping

then at the end for example:
the frame is 200
"stand"
nonlooping

so then i edited the model and set keys at the frame bar at the bottom of the program (i use 3ds max)
then after it i wanted to make another animation and so on... after it i use the dex exporter to save it as .mdl in the dex exporter i added the animation names and the frames from begin till end, then i exported it and converted it to mdx.. but when i open the wc3viewer it dont shows me the animation...
i can choose bewteen my animations in it.. from stand to stand1 an attack ( made just 3 for example) then i choosed them in wc3viewer but the model dont moves it do nothing.. and i wonder why.. i have made animations and i also saved them or have i done anything wrong??

i need help.. i want to start my project C&C generals but i want to use the models :( (there is also a topic in the maps section) anyway i need help

please help me,.. i need it ^^

thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.