• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

needing programmer's help with MDLVIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
As the title says, i need a programmer's help to remove a filthy, useless and stupid function from MDLVIS. This function often (but not always!) occurs when i try to assign vertices to bones. The function just changes the object type of something i selected. Just an example case: i open a model which has a bone named ''Object 13''.
191965-albums4805-picture56575.html
When i select it in the panel (marked blue in the picture), it occasionally changes it's object type from ''Bone'' to ''Helper''. I don't type anything in that panel, I just leftclick onto the arrow on the menu's right side, scroll down and then I leftclick again on the desired object. Does anybody know how i can change this or completly terminate (preferred!) this filthy function? It's only useless, bothersome and annoying for me, I won't miss it in the least if it's removed! In fact, I'd be happy if I never have it again in my MDLVIS. Please, I realy need help as soon as possible with this issue. It makes my modelling timeconsuming and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.