• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mdlvis Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I jsut got Mdlvis and I want to learn how to model. But whenever I open it, this pops out:

The application falied to initialize properly(0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Googled it and did what I saw, but still not working. What should I do to make it function properly?
Thanks in advance.

I jsut got Mdlvis and I want to learn how to model. But whenever I open it, this pops out:

The application falied to initialize properly(0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Googled it and did what I saw, but still not working. What should I do to make it function properly?
Thanks in advance.

firs check if your os is in compliance with mdlvis. second put mdl vis in warcraft folder. third try downloading it again. and fourth try opening it through a model with option open with.

Status
Not open for further replies.