• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need the publics opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
In your opinion whats your favorite game type? Aos, arena, defense, ect.
And specificaly whitch map would that be?
Ps.
Im alpha testing a map and shoulda be in beta soon contact me if you want to beta test it. (msn instant messanger needed)

Level 7
Modeler said:
Ps.
Im alpha testing a map and shoulda be in beta soon contact me if you want to beta test it. (msn instant messanger needed)

um something original, i hate seeing the same things over and over... i know its hard to come up with original things sometimes but really, it gets boring even if small things are changed only

Level 9
:)

Well you may want to test my map if you like original.
I did all the skins (poorly)
I did all the triggers so far(did i mention i was half asleep?)
I did everything....
and yet after 395 hours i have a very small percent of the map done overall (12%)
However i have all the heros done and all there spells.
Im working on items and item triggers.
Im also finishing up something that im sure if i posted would be stolen.

Level 5
Modeler said:
Ps.

I like girls !

Level 22
I like girls !

LOL...suggesting a map with an all-female theme? Even that's been done...(by me of all people).

Considering that there are over 10,000 user-made maps out there in current circulation...coming up with an idea that's never been done before is nearly impossible...so just using a new theme on a previously done styl eof map might be the only way to go...
-VGsatomi

Level 9

You may think that. But theres many more than 10,000 or even 10,000,000 ideas.
Such as:
I have never seen a 10 minute cinimatic movie on warcraft.
I have never seen a game with girls and guys making out under a man eating palm tree.
I have never seen a game where every skin is made up of yellow and red blurs that look ominously like giant chickens.
And thats just 3 ideas.
Imagine the possibilities....

Status
Not open for further replies.