• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Sum models made for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
ok i have some simple projects and sum not so simple if u could complete them for me just post here or pm me ill give full credit :D

1. I need a satyr with green fur. I prefer not to tint because somtimes it takes away detail :? also make his face a ligther green. I need all the fur detail to show. Also if u could take away his weapon and give him a footman shaped sword that would be helpful.

2. i need a black fured satyr with a light gray face. Once again i need to see the detail of the model (fur in all)

3. I need a warden that instead of having her cloak green i want it to be white with a gold trim. (so basically i need a Warden with a white cloak with gold trim :wink:

4. ok this ones hard to explain. I need a Demon Hunter with Dark Blu skin (i know his skins alredy a bluish colour but it apears kinda purple i just want it to be a dark blue) also if u could make his blade a glowing red that would help a ton. Also his body has to be semi-transparent (like a ghosts but not so much as u can see through him). kinda hard to follow? Well if u ever played Emnity Campaign make hm look kinda like the Omni Knight (or w/e his name is :wink: )

5. Finally i need a blade masta with light blue skin keep all the detail on face andbody plz!

If u can fulfil my requests i will give u TONS of credit when i finish my map. (i mean tons) I need these requests though they may seem like little changes my map wouldnt work without them. So if u can do them once again post here or PM me!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.