• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEED STARWARS MODEL FILES!!! Come if u can get me sum!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok so heres the deal i need a couple starwars models heres the ones i need:(note if they have a * by it i need them criticaly)

1.*Wookie (with wookie crossbow)
2.Sandman (jawawa)
3.*Jaba the Hutt
4.*Qui Gon Jin
5.*Obe 1 kenobi
6.ATAT
7.Deathstar (if possible) :twisted: :twisted:
8.R2D2
9.*Kit Fisto (the jedi with tentacles)
10.and finally i need a Luke Model File (i need this one a lot but not criticaly).
If u can give me sum of these models tell me on this forum or email me @ [email protected] and tell me. Post them on the starwars section and ill dl them!!!!!!!
Also i need to know how to attach lightsabers to lightsaberless Starwars Models!! plz tell me how if u know

Level 7
sorry for duble posting but what do i go to capture the flag on??? this site??? world editor???? tell me plz :?:

Level 7
Olof ty for correcting my spelling (not) i wrote it in like 2 secs didnt spell check......... (who does) But you didnt give me any awnsers. Tell me when u got the jaba/jawa dun. also can you make me a qui Gon or obe ? (dont correct imusing there short names to save time). Oh ya and his name isnt reall even Obe Wan Kenobi ITS BEN KENOBI how'd you like dem apples. Also ty sheep for tellin me how :):):):):):):):) Yes olof im not a dumbass i know he was named obe wan kenobi when hes became a jedi (or sumthimn like that :))

Level 7
Sheep 1 last question once im dun the ability then what do i just give it to the hero reply plz also if i do what ability section do i give it to

Campir said:
Olof ty for correcting my spelling (not) i wrote it in like 2 secs didnt spell check......... (who does) But you didnt give me any awnsers. Tell me when u got the jaba/jawa dun. also can you make me a qui Gon or obe ? (dont correct imusing there short names to save time). Oh ya and his name isnt reall even Obe Wan Kenobi ITS BEN KENOBI how'd you like dem apples. Also ty sheep for tellin me how :):):):):):):):) Yes olof im not a dumbass i know he was named obe wan kenobi when hes became a jedi (or sumthimn like that :))
I corrected your spelling to stop you from making an ass out of yourself even more, so I was actually helping you.

And you are wrong, I did give you answers.
I said the AT-AT and R2 are work in progress, but it will take a while till they will be released
and I made a Jabba model long ago, it's finished, but I fucked it up, so it doesn't work, if I can fix it I'll release it, and the Jawa model needs animations, and since I can not animate, that is a problem.

And as my signatture clearly states that I do not do requests I didn't think it was needed to say it once more, but obviously I do have to say it a dozen times before people seem to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.