• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need Spell ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Lightning Tempest - Creates x violent thunder storms around the hero, dealing x damage to those who get hit. Gives x% chance to paralyze those who get hit for x seconds.
Storm Surge - Waters flow upon an area, dealing x water damage to those who get hit by the storm surge, making lightning damage deal x% more damage.
Thunderbolt - Deals x lightning damage to the targeted unit, slowing it for x seconds.

Level 28
Roll of Thunder (long range, targeted)

The screen flashes white as a lightningbolt hits, doing minor damage. Then, after a period of time proportional to the distance between the caster and the distance to the target, the sound of thunder stuns all enemies in the targeted area for a second or two.

Charge (buff)

The caster channels the storm's might through his body, leaving him vulnerable. After a long charging period, the caster gains vastly increased movement and attack speed and an orb-of-lightning ability. All these will fade after a short period. However, if the channeling is interrupted before it is complete, the caster still gets a buff, proportional to the charge completed (for example, stopped at three seconds into a ten second charge, buffs increase speed by 15% instead of 50%)

It LIIIIIIVES!!! (summon)

Fires a lightning bolt at a pile of corpses, galvanizing them into a hideous parody of life. If there's one corpse in the targeted area, gets a zombie. If three or more, gets an Abomination for every three corpses.

Level 6
Ignite(Active)=throw a fire to your enemy and deal a X damage per second for X second
Suffer(Active)=make the enemy suffering dealing a damage dependent on how lowest the enemy HP
Demolition(Passive)=dealing a X% more damage to a mechanical units or a building

and my favorite DARKGROM DAY(ACTIVE) =Make the all enemy sleep permanent in every time dealing a X damage every second too die...

Level 12
Ignite(Active)=throw a fire to your enemy and deal a X damage per second for X second
Suffer(Active)=make the enemy suffering dealing a damage dependent on how lowest the enemy HP
Demolition(Passive)=dealing a X% more damage to a mechanical units or a building

and my favorite DARKGROM DAY(ACTIVE) =Make the all enemy sleep permanent in every time dealing a X damage every second too die...

He said "Thunder/Lightning/Storm"-themed skills, not fire, cursing, destroying or nightmare-themed skills. I don't see how your skills have what the op wants, lol.

Level 6
oops my bad...
oh ok here my suggestion for lightning/thunder/storm...

Storming cloud:Dealing a X damage to your nearest enemy for random and the cloud duration is X second

Lightning Shield:dealing a X Dps every time your enemy hit you when you use this.Duration are for X Second

Massive Thunder:summoning a thunder from sky and dealing a X massive damage for X AoE and dealing X DPS

Level 19
I have some here:

1. Distort
- Places high concentrations of electrical energy inside the target area. The area forms a cloud which hits all units nearby with a wicked lightning bolt. Deals x damage and x second/s stun after. Lasts x seconds.

2. Lightning Gather
- Gathers energy nearby the caster. It forms a circular pattern for x seconds. After x seconds, the pattern scatters, dashing forward. It explodes on the first unit it contacts. Deals x damage and x second/s stun.

3. Zoom
- Zooms into the target point in a form of a lightning bolt. Deals x damage to nearby units in the casters path.

Level 3
Thunder/Lightning/Storm

Ion Storm - Drastically reduces enemy sight range to 300 range regardless of night or day. Enemy player can only see his units in his screen in 300 range around his hero while his hero is in the storm. [Disable vision to do this and do abit of triggering] While in the storm, movement speed is slowed by X% and receive X damage over X time. Periodically, the Ion Storm randomly releases pulses of Lightning bolt to strike random targets. Lightning bolt deals mini stun and deals X damage.

I think I over did Ion Storm. It deals damage,slows,mini-stuns, reduces sight range. Maybe you should remove some of the features if you decide to use this. I'd remove the slow and/or mini-stuns I guess. Would be a good AOE spell. May make a good ultimate. Dont underestimate the power of not being able to see during battles.

Deafening Thunder - blows up your oppenent's speakers... Nah just kidding XD

Deafening Thunder - Targeted AOE spell. Once the spell has been cast at targeted area, a quick flash of a lightning bolt strikes the point at the targeted area. After 0.5 seconds, roaring thunder follows. Thunder will deafen targets at the targeted area. The sudden shock will silence the enemies and slow them.

Deafening Thunder is a support skill, it silences and slows enemies, making it useful against caster heroes and melee heroes. Ranged dps may however get through.

Lightning Blade - The hero charges himself/herself/target with electrical energy. While this lightning blade buff lasts, the hero attacks will cut through the opponenet's armour with ease. Imbued with the power of lightning, the hero will be also buffed with the speed of lightning. The hero gains bonus attack speed and move speed. [Always keep movespeed lower than attackspeed cause movespeed is way more imbalanced than attack speed]
Lasts for X duration.

Lightning Blade is good for a dps hero.

Thunder Shock - Pika...Pikaaaa...PIKAAAA... CHUUUUUUUUU Team rocket's flying off again!!!!

Storm Spheres - The hero summons X storm spheres that orbit around him for X duration. While the storm spheres are around, they will attack the target that attacks the hero. They will priortize the ones that deal the most damage/least hp. Their damage are based on the hero's attribute. [Depends on what attribute you want to use] Should the hero take X damage or gets dealt X spell damage, the spheres sacrifice themselves to block the damage in an explosion of lightning and thunder. Slowing targets around the hero.

This storm spheres spell is a quite a difficult one to trigger.

I hope some of these got me some Rep XD

Stormslash - Enchants the Hero's weapon with electrical energy, dealing double damage for 60 seconds.

Thunder Shield - Creates a magical thunder shield around the Hero. If any enemy attacks him, will lose 5 HP per second for 20 seconds.

Lighting Elemental - Summons a powerful lighting elemental. Lasts in 60 seconds.

Storm - Creates a storm in a target area, dealing 75 damage to neabry enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.