• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone who type in a spell, my we is corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
!Need someone with a working WE!

Hi guys, i have a little problem and look for someone who has some time left to help me. Since my NewGenWe seems corrupted and I already reworked the spell for two times and it doesnt even trigger of I'd like one of you to just type it in in WE and then send me the map.

If you do it I will speak with some moderator to give a acceptable amount of rep to you and you will have a lot of thanks from me.

What shall I do?
For all those of you who did not understand:
I will give you screenshots of the triggers, you make them as they are on the pictures, test them, and if they trigger off (THEY DON'T HAVE TO FULLY WORK - I CAN HANDLE BUGS) you send them to me.

If you have any more questions concerning the job feel free to ask.
Spam is not allowed.

Last edited:
Level 10
I have this same problem where the triggers doesn't work.. i tried more than two time (5 times or more) and i found out that it stops working when i create the loop trigger, when the loop trigger is created all triggers in that map stops working (like the map doesn't know how to read triggers anymore) and it doesn't help to remove the loop trigger. If someone knows why this happens please tell why and how it can be fixed. By the way i use the normal WE and haven't been using any other WE.

Level 10
Palaslayer i think i know what problem you have with the triggers :D if you have any arrays let them all be less than 1000 in size (1 is enough) since when you have an array that is bigger than 1000 some kind of overload thing happens at the init of the map that makes the triggers stop responding.. Dr Super Good helped me with this yesterday :cute:

Level 10
doesn't matter if the array size is 1 or 100 since for some reason warcraft doesn't care about array sizes :con: all it checks is if it's an array or not so array with the size 1 is the same as with the size 8192 :hohum: *watches at blizzard with anger in my eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.