• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some ideas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off.. can anyone think up a system for me to try to create because im bored.. ex: Inventory system, knockback system, etc.. something to that effect (preferably not the examples because they're already made)

also if possible suggest some heros for my new orpg and maybe some abilities that can go with it.. that would help.. thanks!

Level 2
:xxd:

How about a boss fight triggers system?

Like, a template that is easy to edit for different bosses that allows a player to choose different things like:

-The Boss Unit
-The Boss Abilities
-Cast Restrictions (timing, number of units in area, Boss HP)
-Damage Values and Area Values
-Special Effects (effects that do or do not come with damage)
-etc.

A system that is easy to edit and caters to any (or at least some) needs that people who are making a Boss for any (or at least some) kind(s) of map.

I haven't seen that anywhere and I think it would be a widely used tool as lots of games have bosses and they are generally generic although time consuming to set up properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.