• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need some creative help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i need some people who come up with some ideas for:

=> deathmatch arena concepts <=

im not talking about a map or things a good map should have.

i need ideas and suggestions on how to make an arena, wich looks beatifully, makes sense, has layout-fitting traps and things wich make it interesting and stuff like that.

for example, a vulcano-inside, with a magmapool in the middle wich shoots at a random point and leaves the ground burning.

stuff like that.
any help GREATLY appreciated. if the idea is great credit is given! :D

Level 27
hehe ok here they come! :) there are 4 :p with 3 sub :p

[highlight]1[/code]. - Suicide terrorists Wander the arena customly and going to random regions or walking in random regions,when you get to close to them or they get to close to you they're speed doubles and they run into you and explode!

[highlight]2[/code]. - Some riddles ( dont know if u need riddles but they can be seen as traps )
Riddle No.1 - You have 2 gates,6 circles of power,2 heroes,1key,the heroes need to level up or take items which duplicate with mirror images,so every image will be placed on a circle and when all circles are full the gate will open,behind this gate will be a key which can open the door which was first locked!
Riddle No.2 - You have 1 Creature which is neutral passive and has 50.000 hitpoints(hp),also your hero has the ability to attack the creature so the creature (which also has 1000 hp regen) will move to different points in the map when you attack him. Lead him into a circle to open a gate/spawn an item/whatever..
Riddle No.3 - You have (randomnumber) of gates,and (randomnumber) of circles of power,now you make a huge maze with those circles and gates and when on a circle is stepped another gate will open but when you leave the circle the gate opend will close again so you will need to teamwork true the maze.
[That where some riddles i dont know if u needid them but they are good aye?]

[highlight]3[/code]. - Shockwaves,rains of chaos,rains of fire and such other damaging Aoe spells randomly generated anywhere also done with the bloodmage firespell (also Aoe but i forgot the damn name =/)

[highlight]4[/code]. - Make a trigger so when one of your sidekicks (like merchaneries you hired) dies then they revive into skeletons! so how more units of you die how more enemies you have to fight! if a hero dies an extra strong skeleton hero will be raised from the hero corpse..

Just some ideas i thought fast off...some took me a little time to think of but i dont want to thing to long about this sort of things ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.