• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Unique and Creative Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For the Past few months,ive been working on my kind of multiplayer campaign/combat/maze map [still cant categorize it :( ] it's Called "The Black Abyss" and its about these four warriors trapped in an abyssal realm of demons and you go through various traps and challenges.Its not like a generic maze map where u run on a narrow path and avoid patroling monsters :roll: It involves fighting armies of demons and level up your hero.you meet various other trapped humans,and some interesting goblins engineering.the bosses [only two right now] have different obstacles for the heroes in order to get to them.

hopefully this little discription could let you grip the idea of the game and its style and probably sprout some ideas for some exciting and creative levels in the game.

any help would be appreciated, and of course if the idea is good enough to be put in the map,i would give credit where credit is do. :D

Level 4
Hey nice idea but a roster of various different classes of heros to choose from would be cool too :D. For like different strategies and stuff
:wink:

Also in the dungeons you could have like Indiana Jones style traps, like poisonous darts, fire arrows that could burn your hero and set ablaze anything that goes near him. Plus the big giant boulder chasing after ya lol!

So would this all take place in a big dungeon? Or are we talking about like a whole big world with like cities and stuff?

Level 3
OMG!!! iwas thinking of a huge boulder thingy!...but my friend said he saw that on another game and i want to stay original...but i didnt want to add the hero list cuz the post would get TOO long lol,well here they are:

Archess[think i spelled it right :oops: ]
specialty:Long Range Damage
health:normal
abilities: Piercing Arrow[shockwave] Windwalk,Hunter Arrows[searing arrows]and Rain of Arrows.

Demon Slayer
specialty: Mana-Based Mellee
health:high
abilities:Holy Fire[immolation with "cloud"effect],Weapon poison[slow poison],Demon Rift[pocket factory],and Soul Release[demon form,but also kills all enemies around demon slayer after transormation with huge firey explosion :twisted: ]

Fighter
specialty: Hand-To-Hand[duh :roll: ]
health:Very High
abilities:Fighter's Spirit[bloodlust],Fists of Fury[increases melee damage plus fire effects on his hands :D ]Dynamic punch [A scarily firey punch that stuns enemies]and finally,Kaeo-ken,and uber version of bloodlust that reddens the fighter on fire giving him super fast and a super powerful moment of fighting perfection :shock: ]Also if u noticed that i named it after Goku's move from Dragonball Z[back when it was cool :( ]

Last[But DEFINATALLY not least]
BattleMage
health:normal
specialty: Healing And Divine Magics
abilities: healing hand[heal],divine aura[divine shield],Holy Cleansing[chain lightning but looks like healing wave],Holy Nova[locust swarm but replaced locusts with holy light] and The Most Important Spell In The Game, Angels Blessing: Ressurects Heroes from Death.

Each hero Posseses the ability "Reawaken" which is like riencarnation.

The Game Takes Place in not like a city, a little dungeon-ish but more like just an demonic abyss where demons rule their own domains.
like for example of a level, the lava maaze, where the walls are invisable so its hard to navigate, abyssal archer shoot from afar [this level is where archress is useful] and then i added a lever [for the curious people] that wen attacked,releases the lava spawn from their pen,attacking the heroes in large numbers :twisted: ] so its pretty much my version of hell.
Obviously a game this in depht, this does have a storyline, it seems after you[ :!: spoiler blocker :!: ] you just hit the tip of the glacier. they were just at the gates of the dark abyss,and theres still an entire world which keeps them from returning home...... :cry: ....but there is a secret level to unlock, the realm of the raccoons [random huh?] there you can heal and buy items and units.[wont continue from there].

I Also Would Appreciate Any Alternate Spells For Archress and Fighter :eek:

:oops: sorry for long post, just needed to get that info out there :oops:

Level 7
Btw, just for information, I'm opretty sure it's just archer and not archress(and if it is, i think its archeress) besides, i'd write sniper or ranger...
and the boulder maze thingy comes from Maze of elements (which is a great maze game that came before the ice sliding and its various ''ima just make an ice sliding maze!! im good!!! :? ..... :) )

Ideas: Maybe for the herooes, each player can only have one (dota style-ish) and that if they leave, get control. Each hero has a certain "normal" ability (doesn't hafta learn, has it from start) that lets him/her do some maze parts. Like blink in those warden missions for NE with her going to secret areas. Maybe a Fire burn (w/e) or something for someone to kill trees in an area to get accross. and another would be.... like that the archer must shoot arrows at moving switches to open a gate. Anyway, hope these things help! :lol:

Level 3
thnkx for the ideas Virus, and ive heard of archress before[maybe theyre wrong too] ill probably put the forest thing,plus the blink thing [if i still have space] and if i dont ,ill put it in the sequel [which will be soon] and probably finish by the end of this month and hopefully submit it to see wat u guys think.
I still got some probs ill talk about in other posts and keep you guys updated[ but i still wouldnt mind some more ideas]

as for easter eggs, as i said before i have the realm of the raccoons,where you meet King of the Raccoons, Raccon Pete, and his advisor [racoon] Soso. This level is activated by aquiring the "Raccon Symbol" by grabbing it from :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: , but of course thats not enough to keep a campaign-ish map fun,so ill add some other random items [if you have any ideas] Plus heres one of my faves, the secret character:

Rune Walker
specialty: Mana-Based Mellee
health:?????
abilities: ?????, ?????, ?????, ?????

I used Tebenis's Model "Blood Knight", which Looks AWESOME :shock:

so keep up the ideas guys, these are great :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.