• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need creative advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, i am making a new Instance Map.

Before i made with WoW-classes, now i want the heroes to be Custom.
I am not very sure about if this is the right Section so i made this [Ignored].

I need some creative brains to show me some good hero classes, the heroes are not "Heroes" but "Units" with abilities that cannot level up.

I have made these heroes:
Vampire = Blood Rush, Bite, Bleed, Heart Strike and Blood Frenzy.
Fire Avatar = Flame Breath, Fire Sphere, Flame Wrath, Fire Shield (Passive) and Fire Ring.
Crusader = Holy Impact, Fury Strike, Quick Attack, Crusader Aura (Passive) and Finishing Blow.
Undeath = Raise Dead, Dead Flesh (Passive), Desiase Strike, Soul Rot and Army of Skeletons.
Nightmare = Dark Charge, Black Rush, Nightmare, Scare (Passive) and Total Darkness.

If you have any idea, comment and share please, Please tell what the abilities does too.

If this is not allowed in this Section, im very sorry and please Delete or Close this Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.