• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ppl for Atrum Terra ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
aight, so the basics are: the project is actually a campaign wich combines 6 different maps to create a huge playable area...

you can check out the idea on This thread... this will also be the "main" page of the project untill i have atleast something to release...

basicly, i need a few modelers, some1 who knows jass would be nice, a few skinners to give the game some variation and its own feel and a (some) terrainer would be nice just to make some finishing touches on the maps so that they actually look playable. i pretty much have the mechanics done and i know how to do triggers, but still any1 who is willing to help will be more than welcome (even commenting helps)...

oh and btw, +rep for any help or suggestion you might give...

feel free to pm me if you want in on the project or just leave a reply either here or on the idea site i posted above in the link... be warned: its planned to be a big project...

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I can do some easy models, if you need the odd one.

Level 4
thx for the reply, and - yes, i could use pretty much any model that i alrdy posted under the idea site, feel free to check it out... thx for the hlp ^^

EDIT: far as i figgure, the easiest models to create would be the items and doodads (i pretty much would love anything you create in those areas, if it's fitting for a rpg ofc) but the others are just mod's to other models so i don't think they're hard to make.... but eh, what do i know ^^

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Can u post some requests in a pm to me with pic's?

Status
Not open for further replies.