• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need people for some fun and chill projects

Level 6
I've been searching far and wide for some inspiration for a map. Looking trough posted maps, idea factory and even model page to spark some ideas... but nothing! So now I'm looking for some people that want to casually make a map that can be enjoyed by everyone. (Discord in my bio so add me if you want to brainstorm some ideas). Or just message me on here as well! :thumbs_up:

Level 4
I've been searching far and wide for some inspiration for a map. Looking trough posted maps, idea factory and even model page to spark some ideas... but nothing! So now I'm looking for some people that want to casually make a map that can be enjoyed by everyone. (Discord in my bio so add me if you want to brainstorm some ideas). Or just message me on here as well! :thumbs_up:
i like the sound of that.
want to make a team?
but i must warn ya, i dont have the reforged warcraft, i am using and old version.
THE PATCH 1.27

Level 23
It would be nice to have some idea of what you want to do, because saying "I want to make a fun map" is very vague. Do you have some mechanics that you want to get performance out of? a good story? ideas for melee maps? any minigames? I don't know, something, it's that if not, it's very complicated and doing something for do it, with the work involved in developing anything with the World Editor, I don't think it will ever be completed. You can do brainstorming on discord but each one will go with something completely different in mind and it will be very difficult to get something clear without any basis or idea to start a project.

Either way, I wish you luck.

Regards.

Level 6
It would be nice to have some idea of what you want to do, because saying "I want to make a fun map" is very vague. Do you have some mechanics that you want to get performance out of? a good story? ideas for melee maps? any minigames? I don't know, something, it's that if not, it's very complicated and doing something for do it, with the work involved in developing anything with the World Editor, I don't think it will ever be completed. You can do brainstorming on discord but each one will go with something completely different in mind and it will be very difficult to get something clear without any basis or idea to start a project.

Either way, I wish you luck.

Regards.
I was thinking that would be the fun of a bunch of people sitting down and deciding on one project, but you might be right.

Level 18
I've been searching ... for some inspiration ...
Watch Youtube about WoW lore or simply look through the custom assets on Hive to get inspiration.

My friend was telling me about Illidan lore and it inspired me to make my Defense of Felwood map, then I found some lore vids on Youtube (
) and get even more inspiration.