• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
i'm making terrain for my map, and needs opinions...

210329-albums5809-picture61486.jpg

tell me your opinion, so i can change and make a better terain :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

if you are concerned about space, then at least use the fall trees as they are more in tone with the rest of the terrain. Also, the fence pieces aren't the same height, you should fix that as it may look ugly. I'd also advise you to use these tiles as they look better than your current grass tiles.

Level 1
if you are concerned about space, then at least use the fall trees as they are more in tone with the rest of the terrain. Also, the fence pieces aren't the same height, you should fix that as it may look ugly. I'd also advise you to use these tiles as they look better than your current grass tiles.

I think this's a good idea..
:thumbs_up:

Level 12
DeathChef said:
The trees don't really look as bad as Aeroblyctos is saying. I think it looks good so far anyways from the last pic you showed us.

haha, it's okay, everyone is free to give their opinion...

anyway, here is the new terrain, i listened every single words from DSgamer though i don't really now how to fix the height of the fences because it's placed at lower / higher terrain... if i use Ctrl + Page down/Page up, it would be flying fences :)

210329-albums5809-picture61538.jpg

:ogre_icwydt:

Last edited:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

It became like a beach cause you used the dirt from sunken ruins. I'd say it looks good although I'd agree about the palm trees, they would look better with the light green grass. Also, just lower the higher fence, and it should look decent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.