• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

need ideas +rep and credit if you give me good ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i need ideas on:
Races
Elements
Hero Names
Units (any that suits medieval times please put link)

Blood-Elf in progress,
Knoll complete,
Naga complete,
4 Basic Races complete,
Blue Dragon-flight in progress,
Bandits in Progress,
Troll (forest ice and Dark) in progress,

Will Be Updated When i think of things i need ideas on

Last edited:
Darkangels (yes, one word)

Awoken from the depths of the underworld and raised in the skies, these arrogant creatures remain the silent guardians of the sky and the earth. Able of converting their positive energy into negative, they are an ambiguous race, but a trully powerful one.

Well these ones have a normal white color (Angelic) and when an ability is pressed on them, they become dark. They have healing spells, which, if they turn into darkangels, they gain damage spells with exactly the same effects, although dark.
If, for example they have a healing aura, this aura will damage enemies instead. If they have a skill that increases allies' power, in their dark form, it will decrease an enemy's power.

Level 10
Terraformers
When the Black Dragonflight fell to the corruption of the Old Gods, Therazane, Elemental Queen of Earth, searched for new creatures to become the guardians of her lands. Coming across the Arachnathids of Northrend, Therazane gave a select few the power of the Earth and the gift of intelligence. These Arachnathids gave themselves the name 'Terraformers' in honor of their new goddess, and have spent the last 10,000 years defending the earth fron the threats posed to it. With the recent invasion of the Scourge and the Burning Legion, the Terraformers have showed a vastly increased activity as they fight to defend the holdings of Therazane.

I'll start actually developing the race if you are interested.

Level 14
Nether Wyverns
After milleniums of defending their land, the Nether, the Wyverns of Queen Araj'alar fell at the war against Nether Angels. However, the powers of these Wyverns that are still unknown, even after those years of war, could revive them and make them strike back their enemies, destroying them with ease. They then reached Fel Orc lands, and captured many of their lands, with ease again. After more and more years of glory, Queen Araj'alar died. Nothing could revive their chieftain. Now, the remaining chieftain, King Nozor, that has power over any other wyvern - including the Queen - leads them.

Color: Black
Their models should be Spirit Wyverns..

Spirit Wyverns are powerful fighters/spellcasters. They have Reincarnation ability with high cooldown :p

Special : Powerful spellcasters/Fighters. They have Reincarnation -if you research-.

Leader: Nozar the PlagueBreaker

Leader's special :
-Reincarnation as a semi-ultimate.
-Is not flying, like most other wyverns. his model should be...black Dragonspawn?

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Race Name: The Bandit Coalition

Description: The Bandit Coalition, long the terror of many travelers and wanders alike, are an underground operation of slavers, robbers and murderers, One day, they decided that they weren't just happy with terrorizing travelers and decided to move onto the countries of this world.

Leader Name:Taskmaster Lewis Ford

Leader Ultimate: Underground Operations (Spawns a Task-force of bandits anywhere on the map).

Level 6
Race Name: The Bandit Coalition

Description: The Bandit Coalition, long the terror of many travelers and wanders alike, are an underground operation of slavers, robbers and murderers, One day, they decided that they weren't just happy with terrorizing travelers and decided to move onto the countries of this world.

Leader Name:Taskmaster Lewis Ford

Leader Ultimate: Underground Operations (Spawns a Task-force of bandits anywhere on the map).

:thumbs_up: +Rep i am goin to use it :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 6
Race Name:The Betrayed Borderguard(underground dwellers/dark elves)

Description:Once they were the brave high elven Worshipers of the holy light, hired by the high mage council Of The Magical Kingdom Of Valiron to defend the northern border against the vile goblins of Kalmezan. But when the goblins were launching an invading force to crush the kingdom,The mages created an arcane barrier to protect the capital,no mortal could penetrate it nor could he go out of it .The borderguard was left outside and most of it's people was left slaughtered.the remnants sought refuge in the caves,taming raptors and spiders and worshiping the hidden goddess of the depths. And now their quest for vengeance have begun against their masters of old...

Leader(s) Name:Anora'khil the blind sorcerer(intelligence) ,Shigeru the dark slayer(strength), Velarai the dark maiden(intelligence),Valakai the Illusionist(agility)
(velarai and valakai and sister and brother)
Team color:purple and green

Possible units:crossbowmen/mounted crossbowmen(on spider),spearmen/mounted spearmen(on raptor),assassins,warlocks,dark priests,batriders,Black dragons...

Last edited:
Level 6
Race Name:The Betrayed Borderguard(underground dwellers/dark elves)

Description:Once they were the brave high elven Worshipers of the holy light, hired by the high mage council Of The Magical Kingdom Of Valiron to defend the northern border against the vile goblins of Kalmezan. But when the goblins were launching an invading force to crush the kingdom,The mages created an arcane barrier to protect the capital,no mortal could penetrate it nor could he go out of it .The borderguard was left outside and most of it's people was left slaughtered.the remnants sought refuge in the caves,taming raptors and spiders and worshiping the hidden goddess of the depths. And now their quest for vengeance have begun against their masters of old...

Leader(s) Name:Anora'khil the blind sorcerer(intelligence) ,Shigeru the dark slayer(strength), Velarai the dark maiden(intelligence),Valakai the Illusionist(agility)
(velarai and valakai and sister and brother)
Team color:purple and green

Possible units:crossbowmen/mounted crossbowmen(on spider),spearmen/mounted spearmen(on raptor),assassins,warlocks,dark priests,batriders,Black dragons...

hmmmmmm i think bout it, but +rep for the good idea :)

Level 14
Need ideas for Elements? l.m.a.o.
Elements are, as usual, dark,fire,thunder,water,ice,fire,and so on.

Level 6
Hero Names

I also have a problem with finding the right names for my heroes. Especially when you try to find names with a meaning (I made a Pandaren Rpg Map and searched for real japanese names). So searched and found a really good site, maybe it´ll help you too.

Go at Behindthenames.com and search for meanings in different languages...
there you are...

And Good Luck

Level 6
I also have a problem with finding the right names for my heroes. Especially when you try to find names with a meaning (I made a Pandaren Rpg Map and searched for real japanese names). So searched and found a really good site, maybe it´ll help you too.

Go at Behindthenames.com and search for meanings in different languages...
there you are...

And Good Luck

thanks

Level 23
Status
Not open for further replies.