• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Models(Ice and Dark)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yea, I've been working on a map "Warcraft: EG" for a long time now, now it has totally changed direction, and instead taking out a race, having only 3, with a new race, Horde, Alliance, Troll Empire.
Now The Troll Empire consists of mainly Ice Trolls, some Dark Trolls and other Icey creatures, I have most of the models I need but I only need the following...

I need a Ice Troll Beserker, so pretty much all it is, is a Re-color of a beserker, with icey spear tips, heres the pic of the base icey spearman, that you can get a basic layout of the color and spear
ImageShack - Hosting :: slayercz8.gif

Next I need a Dark Troll Rider, somewhat similar to this
Troll Raptor-Rider - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Only on a Dark Wolf, And a actual Dark Troll(Purple skin), I need 1 version, which is a Dark Troll on a Dark Wolf Carrying a somewhat long spear

Last I need a Ice Troll Warrior thats rather large in size(muscles and stuff) Sense Ice trolls are quite muscular, Carrying a somewhat jagged sword(Make it a Troll like weapon) Also Holding a barbaric kind of spikey Shield(Holds a weapon on right hand and shield on left) Needs to have dark blue hair with light blue skin, I also need a Dark Troll one.

IF you can, try having it so they have talking animations and such, so when you click them, they say something, and there mouth and everything moves...Some models people make don't have this, and there head doesn't move.

Sense I can't get a modeler, and I don't have time to spend a very long time learning how to master it and make models I need, this is the only place I can request this. Sometime this weekend I'll post a new thread containing all the new information on the project sense it took a whole new direction. No this isn't just some random project I'll work on for a few days, I've worked on this project sense around may 30th, and it turned a new direction Monday. I have most of the stuff I need, I only need the ones I listed to complete the faction..
Of course, +rep, and credited in map/project.

Level 12
Ok, I know you guys are EXREMELELY picky and arrogant, but if your not going to assist, atleast throw some links around to me with some Troll models(mainly buildings) Dont give me that google crap either, u cant find what im looking for on google. I've looked more times then most.

This is the only place I can get what I need, sense I can't get a modeler, yet people say to request here, though they don't realize most modelers that take requests are too picky... So if you dont want to help me then just send me some links.

Level 12
Already have that site, the only useful models are the ice troll models I got from there =) I'm not using WoW rips, plus they would eat up space xD

Status
Not open for further replies.