• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Troll Hut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
You do know that you can do that in WE right? How can we expect you to make a "project" when you don't even explore the basics and the simple things that's included in WE? Don't take this the wrong way but I think you need to explore the WE more. Have a good day then :p

Level 42
You do know that you can do that in WE right? How can we expect you to make a "project" when you don't even explore the basics and the simple things that's included in WE? Don't take this the wrong way but I think you need to explore the WE more. Have a good day then :p

Hardtime, not everyone is Perfect in WE,
and not everyone started a Project must be Perfect,
Learn Through starting project :)

Tint it inside WE :D no filesize Uses :)
you know there is a 3 colour Red Blue Greem with a value 255, 255 and 255?
Explore with it

Level 14

Sir, what I meant here is that a Hut that is compatible for "Dark Trolls", but has lots of changes in features. There are only 4 Troll Huts (2 for ice troll and 2 for forest troll). Don't be rude sir, I know all basics, do not judge my skills.

Hardtime, not everyone is Perfect in WE,
and not everyone started a Project must be Perfect,
Learn Through starting project :)

Tint it inside WE :D no filesize Uses :)
you know there is a 3 colour Red Blue Green with a value 255, 255 and 255?
Explore with it

I tried it before posting this thread, but it looks ugly. And what I need is a bad-ass looking, evil hut. Has lots of changes though, but still looks a little same with Troll Huts v0

Status
Not open for further replies.