• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I need some nice creep buildings for my map project I'd liked to use the gnoll hut and furbolg hut but they don't have a birth and stand work animation, they don't have a proper base too I hope someone would do them. Heres what I prefer for the gnoll and furbolg hut.

Gnoll hut with a base, and birth anim.same as this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/mercenarycamp-225615/. I'm gonna use this as a food source so maybe no stand work anim? (Its up to the request taker). I'll be glad if it add some fires too when it has low health.

Furbolg hut (the variation with long log) well I really don't have an idea on what base or birth anim.that will suit this building so its up to the request taker too or just same as theses http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/mercenarycamp-225615/ just to have a base and birth anim.as for the stand work its up for the request taker too or just remove the smoke coming out in its stand anim.and put it in the stand work instead. Don't forget the fires too when low health. Add some rally point too.

I hope some do this its not rush thou.

Last edited:
Level 13
I was gonna use them but the base, I don't like that big hole. If only their base are like on the edited mercenary camp of ujimasa I will use them especially the Gnoll kennel I liked it a lot.

Level 13
Tnx dude credit to you also, already credited heinvers too on the bloodelfmale knight request since he didn't post here.

Level 13
Bump I really need some buildings for a creeps race maybe just 1 building will do. I need a building that will serve as a barrack for tier 1 units. Right now the buildings I just said in the 1st post doesnt have to be the way I wanted so it wont be hard, just give them a birth anim and I would be very greatful tnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.