• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ideas for prehistoric models...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
soz to say but there is no Brontosaurus it was renamed apatosaurus when they discovered they had the wrong skull on it

now list of creatures: Parasaurolophus, Styracosaurus, pachycephalosaurus, Spinosaurus, andrewsarchus and dimetrodon (could add more but got 2 go now) :lol:

Level 3
hmm...Allosour and Compies would be nice, i cant remem how to spell it, its rlly long, its the lil bitty Carnivors that r no bigger than a chicken... Allosours were the lions of there dey and i would take an Ally over T'Rex cos Allies, hunt in pack and much faster, and just small enough to jump around. I'l let u know of any more, i'l go look for ya...

Level 3
hmm...Allosour and Compies would be nice, i cant remem how to spell it, its rlly long, its the lil bitty Carnivors that r no bigger than a chicken... Allosours were the lions of there dey and i would take an Ally over T'Rex cos Allies, hunt in pack and much faster, and just small enough to jump around. I'l let u know of any more, i'l go look for ya...

Level 3
Soz for duble posting...but, i just got som for ya and som advice...
First, the Compy i refer'd to is the "Compsognathus" (ocuh, sey that 2 times fast).

Second a Coelophysis. That one is just, so kewl for som reason, and is rather popular in thier dey.

Third, Diplodocus, and he has to be animated and modled CORRECTLY... The Dip as we know him now does not use his nek like a g'raff. Infact, this guy ro'ms around like the Dino version of'a cow, sweeping his head low to the ground grazing, the whole time. Anothe fact to prove that was his mouth and jaw pieces such as size and teeth, all were small and seamed only capable of eating small, soft material. Had to hav ground cover and low tree and ferns, since there was now grass bek then. His xtremely long tial, balances him and at the end, theory has it that the tip of the tial might have acted as a comunication flag, the very tip waving around to signal the herd they moved in, which is now proven that they traveled in such a wey. Fact is, it seems all Sauropods that were like Apatosaurous and the Dip here were that wey...
They hav since found that it was physically impossible for these beasts to eat as we once thought they did. Now we now that the tial served as a very important balance and maybe a flag, they grazed and also, were not slow animals. they could prance at a good pace, fast enough, to out run me maybe, thats for sure...

Another importent Idea is "Dryosaurus", mianly b/c he is the "Gazelle" of Dinos. He was built like a raptor but ate plant and used xtreme speed to outrun danger. This adds a type of Herb'vor bside Iguanodons and the Sauropods.

Personal Request: I would be so thrilled if u could make a "Ceratosaurus", an Allosaur type beast that was slightly smaller, xtremely mascualine for his much lightly built body and sported a unique triat that he was best known for, a horn at the tip of his nose that i belive stretched from the tip of his nose and the base went bek to the fore crown of his cranium area. He is so kewl looking w/ his horn... But, make his horn like, rlly sharp and pretty tall to if u decide on him plz:p

Well, im rlly soz if this long ramble seems well, like a ramble to ya, but, thats wot ive got, ....:p
i dono if i should post any more ideas if i find any then, should i? lol

Level 3
lol, in'a sense, i know rlly nuffing on them...

and yer!, i just saw, ur awsome man!
Does that mean an Ally is coming alone too?:p

Keep up the great wrk!

PS; 2 things, when u ask for prehistoric ideas, does theat only mean the eras like, Mesozaic to Jarrasic n' stuff, or any prehistirc era?

Another is, dang, if u knew of the Cer', than, how com u asked fr help?:p just wondering rlly, but, lol, from where i stand, seems lke we should be coming to u for dino help, looks as if u the one for it:)

Level 4
definitely make a compy (compsognathus). they're awesome. and you should make an amargasaurus (I think that's what it is).

EDIT: and a Therizinosaurus. they're awesome, too.

Level 2
Ever thought making this one?
euplocefalo1.jpg

The Euplocefalus!
Or something like that...

EDIT: I think you already did something like that, so I'll give you another idea:
amazonsaurus4.jpg

The amazonsaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.