• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ideas for Invulion (You will be credited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Okay folks. So i would need some ideas now, since im empty xD.

The ideas i need: I need some systems (Equipment System IS 80% done)

Ideas, the ideas must have an icon (On hive), and also fit into a big multiboard (20 rows (12 ROWS is needed of info with Spell, and 3 rows of the spell info, so 12 rows of Blabalba, 4 rows (the 1th is just "Right click to cast") and then spell info )) with 15% width or 18 rows with plain text and buffs.

|Blade of Power|
----------------
1-Stats:
2-13226 (Cash)
3-20 Stamina, 3 Agility,
4-15 Attack Power, 7 Crit Chance
5- BLANK
6-Info
7-Info
8-Info
9-Info
10-Info
11-Info
12-Info
13-Blank (Info till 18)
14-Mana Cast
15-Spell Does
16-Spell Does
17-Blank
18-(If Buffed) Poisoned
19-Blank
20-Right Click to cast

and spells could be good.

we wont have so many items in the beginning, but they wil get up, so it would be nice to have ideas.

Also bosses :D

~Slaydon

Level 18
Can you make a screen of your system ? I dont really understand what you're asking for (just spells ideas ? if yes why do you speak about your system ?)

Level 18
What is the map-type ? RPG ?

You need systems for what ? Just what to add to improve originality ?

You need items ? or weapons ? or wands ?

I can't know what are the requirements you want for a spell if I dont get your spell system (this is why I asked for a screenshot).

Tell me and maybe I will be able to help you.

Level 11
Quest Ideas: Black Market.
Q1: "Hey, do you want some fast cash? Do something for me, and I'll give you one"
"You see, the guards saw us here some time ago. We killed him, but his friends ran and reported to the captain. The captain hasn't forwarded the report to the royals, so the document is still there. I want you to murder that captain and the one who reported it. Here's their portraits. And I want you to destroy the documents 'bout us too. Our scouts said that it's in the captain's desk."
- Mission: Kill 3 guards and the captain.
- Mission fails if: [1]you die. [2]you're detected/discovered(means someone rang the alarm after seeing you). [3]A guard ran with the document.
- Mission Rewards: Gold & experience.
- Creep Drops: Captain drops an agility boosting item(perhaps boots)
Q2: coming soon.....

Item ideas:
1. Bloodcalibur
Icon link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbloodclaymore-138470/?prev=search%3Dblood%2520sword%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
Info: boosts your attack damage by 55 and gives you vampiric aura. But decreases your attack speed by 25%.
2. Metallics
Icon link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...139497/?prev=search=metal%20sword&d=list&r=20
Info: Boosts your armor by 5 and damage by 25, but decreases movespeed by 100. Gives purge.

System ideas:
1. Panic System: if a unit gets attacked rapidly, 1 attack/sec for 6 seconds, the unit will panic, giving him a boost in movespeed and attackspeed.

Level 11
Black Market:
Q2: "You've done well, lad. But, someone has taken a portrait of you while you're operating. You should kill him before he gets to the guards. Our scouts said he lives in the Northwestern district. Here's his portrait. Hear me, lad, it's for your own good."
- Mission: Kill a special villager that lives in the northwestern area.
- Mission Fails if: [1]Someone saw you killing him. [2]You die. [3]He reported the portrait to the guard.
Mission Rewards: Experience

Item Ideas:
1. Chain Knife
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnchainblade-138863/?prev=search%3DChain%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
Info: Increases Agility by 5, and gives Curve(Throws the knife, than it curves right and goes back to the caster. Because it has chains).

Spell Ideas:
1. High Stomp
Info: Stomps the ground, making all unit that's touching the caster to be knockbacked.
2. Hostilezise
Info: Makes an ally, passive, or enemy unit hostile to anyone, including the caster.

Status
Not open for further replies.