• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Hero Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Genre, description, screenshots?

I don't think it would be okay for you if you wanted human and undead heroes and I'd make Infested Sarah Kerrigan and Jim Raynor. Also, what kind of loading screen? What should be on it?

Seriously, please post more details about your map and your request in order to improve the chances of getting your request done. THW modders are not telepaths, you know.

Level 6
Class-Spellblade
Side-Evil
Model-Not mine so credit the maker
Proper Names- I recommend Evil Name Generator
Primary Attribute-Intelligence
Skills:
I gave 5 skills because you didn't specify a number. Just take and change how you will. This was off of top of head. If you need a backstory or replacement skill just send a pm and I'll get back to you.
  1. Enchanted Warrior(passive)-Gets a strength boost based on Intelligence like 5%,10%,15%. by level.
  2. Elemental Blade-Adds random element(fire, ice, lightning) of damage to his attacks for a short period 30 secs or so. Damage scales with level of skill. like 10,15,20 damage.
  3. Magic Slash-Swing sending a wave of magical energy hurting enemies in a line.
  4. Magical Parry-5%,10%,15% Chance to block attacks and/or magical abilities.
  5. Flying sword-Sword flies around caster damaging nearby enemies.

Level 7
This is a hero I made a long time ago, don't expect to be balanced by any measure of thought, but by all means take anything you want from it, I wont be using it.

Name: Blue Bear
Title: Terror of the Blue Night
Model: Furbolg (Blue-shaded)
Icon: Uncreated
Picture:
blue%20bear.gif

Primary Attribute: Intelligence

Innate: Innocence - Blue Bear although unbelievable vicious and powerful, appears very cute and cuddly; although he really isn't that vicious except against his enemies, his appearance still bewilders. The enemies completely underestimate him at first, and because of this all attacks against Blue Bear when this ability is active, will force him to counter attack the foolish enemy, causing them to bleed. This ability does not deal damage, and when used it has a 60 second cooldown.

Blue Vein - Blue Bear contains a very horrific ability, that of which even the strongest enemy fears. Because you see, no man can survive a fight against a Bear of Blue, especially when his veins refuse to let him die. This ability increases Blue Bear's health regain exponentially depending on his lose of health, if his health is below X%, his health regain will increase by x (regain) squared, if his health is below Y%, his health regain will increase by x cubed. The increment of this increasement is Z. This ability also drains Blue Bear's mana at an exponential rate.

Level 1: X = 5%, Y = 2%, Z = 20 seconds
Level 5: X = 17%, Y = 10%, Z = 16 seconds
Level 10: X = 32%, Y = 20%, Z = 11 seconds

Mana is reduced by x (mana regain) negative squared, it decreases every 20 seconds.

When Blue Bear is killed, or his health is above the required amount of health percentage, it will decrease to what it originally was, the same goes for his mana.

Rabid Claws - Blue Bear's claws are extremely prudent, and powerful, allowing him to claw his way through any situation. This ability allows Blue Bear to claw at an enemy, the damage dealt is equivalent to X and the DPS is equivalent to Y, which stacks with itself 10 times.

Level 1: Damage: STR, Mana Cost: 15, Cooldown 1 second, DPS: 10
Level 5: Damage: STR, Mana Cost: 27, Cooldown 1 second, DPS: 30
Level 10: Damage: STR, Mana Cost: 42, Cooldown 1 second, DPS: 55

After being attacked, the DPS as read as the unit "Bleeding"

Blood Frenzy - At the smell of Blood, Blue Bear becomes very vicious, very horrifying, very dangerous.... This ability increases the attack speed, attack damage, and grants Blue Bear a small life steal, based on how badly the enemy is bleeding, This ability is active, and can be turned on and off.

Level 1: 1% attack speed, 1% movement speed, 1% attack power, 4% life steal (For number of bleeding)
Level 5: 9% attack speed, 9% movement speed, 5% attack power, 16% life steal (For number of bleeding)
Level 10: 19% attack speed, 19% movement speed, 10% attack power, 31% life steal (For number of bleeding)

Drains mana at 2 per second (+2 per level gained on this ability)

Blue Moon - The most terrible event of the entirety of ones life, the power of Blue Bear is unmatchable and deadly. Blue Bear feeds of the blood of his enemies, and he skulks around as if he was invisible when he does it. This ability immediately forces the map to go to night for the entirety that it is active. Blue Bear now gains a percentage health regeneration based on the number of stacked buff "Bleeding" on enemies around him, if they are within a 2000 range of Blue Bear, they affect his regain. This ability also grants Blue Bear the ability to skulk around in the darkness, granting him a "wind walk" that reduces Blue Bear's speed by 200%, but when he attacks someone while in the wind walk, that person will receive a 5 stacked bleeding buff. They will be dealt no extra damage. This ability also increases the size, health, damage, and attack speed of Blue Bear.

Level 1: Damage Increase: 2%; Attack Speed 10%; +150 Health; 200 Mana Cost; 100 Second Cooldown
Level 2: Damage Increase: 4%; Attack Speed 15%; +300 Health; 240 Mana Cost; 95 Second Cooldown
Level 3: Damage Increase: 6%; Attack Speed 20%; +450 Health; 280 Mana Cost; 90 Second Cooldown

Wind Walk:

Level 1: Speed Reduction: 200%; Mana Cost: 50; Cooldown 10 seconds
Level 2: Speed Reduction: 200%; Mana Cost: 45; Cooldown 9 seconds
Level 3: Speed Reduction: 200%; Mana Cost: 40; Cooldown 8 seconds

Level 19
Class-Spellblade
Side-Evil
Model-Not mine so credit the maker
Proper Names- I recommend Evil Name Generator
Primary Attribute-Intelligence
Skills:
I gave 5 skills because you didn't specify a number. Just take and change how you will. This was off of top of head. If you need a backstory or replacement skill just send a pm and I'll get back to you.
  1. Enchanted Warrior(passive)-Gets a strength boost based on Intelligence like 5%,10%,15%. by level.
  2. Elemental Blade-Adds random element(fire, ice, lightning) of damage to his attacks for a short period 30 secs or so. Damage scales with level of skill. like 10,15,20 damage.
  3. Magic Slash-Swing sending a wave of magical energy hurting enemies in a line.
  4. Magical Parry-5%,10%,15% Chance to block attacks and/or magical abilities.
  5. Flying sword-Sword flies around caster damaging nearby enemies.

Where's the icon for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.