• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i need help for some spells:
1: i want the divine shield proctect my near untis (i know i need a triger, please put me the event, condition and actions to do this)
2: i've change the targets of the "green poison" (the poison of abomination) but it doesn t poison the undeades, what can i do whit these?
3:i make a chaneling spell,(base of the ultimate of lich, putrefaction) but i want the casting unit, cast the spell, and then, it can move and atack and the spell continues.....thanks!!

Level 4
First one you can add invulnerability thru triggers, but if you want a buff, you need to have dummy units cast prolly, or perhaps, use a disabled spell book and use an aura that you don't use in the game if the units must stay near the hero to remain invulnerable.

2 ~ Disease Cloud does not dmg undead units. It's hardcoded, similar to Holy Light & Death Coil. You should change to something else that deals damage per second if possible.

3 ~ Make a "dummy" spell which does completely nothing except charge mana and have the targeting type you want and have a dummy unit cast the channeling spell you wish. Sry, if I'm suggested dummy units so much, but they are rather nice to have, and usually take care of the situation if you don't go through an excess of JASS which would probably be better for the map anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.