• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help With the TC an the Alpha Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well, as everybody know, i'm new in the skinning for Wc3, for that reason i need help understanding the damn TC and the alpha channel.
I know somethings
(For example, how to 'delete' the tc, making it alpha at 1% trasparent..) but i need to know how the alpha channel works on the models (why when i edit the alpha channel of the TC the model does ignores the alpha channel) and i need to know how to change the place and the size/form of the TC without destroy the rest of the alpha job.
I think is somebody can help me, or anyone post a really useful tutorial to how to do that, its will benefit to a lot of people.

thanks to all ahead of time to contribute with your help. :thumbs_up:

PS: If it is possible, i need how to do this on Photoshop 10 CS3.

Level 16
well, i try it , but for some reason that doesnt work for me... i dont know why... :(
Some tutorial? some examples? any charitable soul that wants to help me?!

PS: I apoligyze about my caveman english... you know that the english isnt my main language... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.