• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Help With Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How to make a spell that can +def aoe . its a spell not aura.
how to make a spell that can +maxhp aoe .
how to make a spell that can +atkspd aoe .
how to make a spell that have chance will use thorn aura / counter the atack
if can in gui

Level 10
How to make a spell that can +def aoe . its a spell not aura.
modify the scroll of protection abillity to make it a hero ability then put in the area of effect and the armor bonus info.
how to make a spell that can +maxhp aoe.
1.) create a dummy abillity
2.) create this trigger
Event -
Unit starts the effect of an abillity
Condition -
The abillity is equal to your abillity
Action -
Selection - Select units within range of spell for owner of triggering unit.
Unit - Set life of (picked unit) to (max((percentage life of (trigering unit), 1000

how to make a spell that can +atkspd aoe
use endurance aura

how to make a spell that have chance will use thorn aura / counter the atack
if can in gui

Edit evasion and make the bonus damage = to amout you want repelled and edit the other stuff you want like percentage and tool tips

Hope I helped :)

Last edited:
Level 4
ya but i still wan confuse about that auto counter
i wan something like this
30% to counter 20-40% damage take by hero
can this be done??

Level 4
nono that system i alrdy have
i wan make skill auto counter
if use thorn aura its 100% chance to counter
i wan change the chance
if can make

Level 11
do a trigger
Unit is attacked
Random number from 1-10 less than or equal to 30
Unit - add thorns aura
wait .3 seconds
Unit - remove thorns aura

This should work because the event is registered when the attacker starts attack animation, not after it gives the damage. You could also add the beelte heroes spike ability.

Level 4
ok let say this skill have 10 lvl
do i need to use dummy skill ??
cos the damage all using trigger rite?

Level 11
There is an action to increse the level of the ability. I would do a loop if you had 10 levels. Just make the thorns aura dummy ability, then in the trigger after you add it do a loop. For integer a from 1 - (level of ability *your ability* for attacked unit) increse level of thorns aura for attacked unit. I think this would work because from 1 to 1 = no times, so if the unit has level 1 counter ability it shouldnt level up the thorns aura. But i would test it out anyways. To test it just make it so the unit keeps thorns aura and look at it to see what level it is. Oh yea, once you have it working you should delete the icon for thorns aura so you dont see it there whenever you counter

Status
Not open for further replies.