• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with spell(unit dmg+spell dmg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
As title says i need help with a spell that adds the units dmg/str to the spells dmg.
ex: units dmg/str is 40, spells dmg is 40= spell does 80 dmg total.

Last edited:
Level 2
Tnx for help, but cant find (strength of (triggering unit) include bonuses) by itself, only like "value of value from (last created hastable). +rep if u explain that ;)

Level 9
Tnx for help, but cant find (strength of (triggering unit) include bonuses) by itself, only like "value of value from (last created hastable). +rep if u explain that ;)

So there i looked at it, so it is like this. Go to damage, do arithmetic, 40 + now do this, Convert Integer to Real, then press on the brackets, select Hero Attribute, then select the attribute (Strength, Agility or Intelligence) of (Triggering Unit) and if you want to include bonuses then change to Include bonuses and there you have it.

And it should look a bit like this (cause in the previous i just wrote from memories, now it's from the trigger editor)
  • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (40.00 + (Real((Strength of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Magic
And the case is closed! (Hope so) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.