• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with some spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Im trying to make some spells for a map, but im having trouble with getting the base spells to modify.
They are
Flame Jet a continuous burst of flame, like drain life spell, but without the health sucking. I also want this to be a autocast spell (like black arrow or something)
Rest- gives small amount of health and large amount of mana. Woken when attacked. If woken prematurely the stress cuts your mana by half. This doesnt have to be a spell with 3 levels, So triggers would be easy i guess...
Flame Pillar- Basically I just changed impale with flame elements, but i want it to do burn damage rather than/after the stun.
Ill write more when I think of more spells for the heroes. +rep and credited if you help me a lot with this. just rep if you helped a bit.

Sorry Pharaoh, I wasn't sure where to put this. Flame pillar attack every single unit except air, but i cant do that myself :p. Also the rest is supposed to go slowly. Thanks everyone! Ill rep you all after testing.
EDIT- Umm, Pharaoh, while reading over your trigger, it says on Trigger Rest, it says (ability being cast) Equal to flame pillar. Should it be rest?

Level 4
Im finally done :pcon:
Hope your happy with it. Tell me if something is wrong.

Il be playing some HoN now so I wont respond right away if you want changes.

Its fixed now download this again

Attachments

• Flame Pillar.w3x
    25.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Level 11
Im finally done :pcon:
Hope your happy with it. Tell me if something is wrong.

Il be playing some HoN now so I wont respond right away if you want changes.

Its fixed now download this again
Your spell isnt MUI or MUI friendly (uses Waits)
Sorry for being a hippocrit or (whatever) but I was trying to act like TriggerHappy and do what he did to me :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.