• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Need help with jass after importing Equipment system by Bpower.

Level 2
Things to know
1)I have zero Jass Knowledge.
2) My systems are imported and made by someone else and also helped by someone in this community over the years.
3)I somehow managed to import the system successfully and working. (Equipment System By Bpower)
4)My Map is using a hero pick system where the players click the desired hero and a hero will be created in a specific chosen region (Image Below)

Problem I'm facing now
1) I don't know how to integrate the equipment system to my hero pick system because in the script it has to create a unit from there

Can someone kindly help me with this very much appreciated

Level 39
For future reference, instead of trigger screenshots do this: How To Post Your Trigger

In the API documentation of Bpower's system and in the example code for its test map, you can seen that the only thing you need to do is call CreateEquipment(THE_UNIT). I realize you don't understand JASS but you could have at least read it and thought about it.
  • -------- after creating the unit --------
  • Custom script: call CreateEquipment(bj_lastCreatedUnit) //capitalization matters here

Level 2
For future reference, instead of trigger screenshots do this: How To Post Your Trigger

In the API documentation of Bpower's system and in the example code for its test map, you can seen that the only thing you need to do is call CreateEquipment(THE_UNIT). I realize you don't understand JASS but you could have at least read it and thought about it.
  • -------- after creating the unit --------
  • Custom script: call CreateEquipment(bj_lastCreatedUnit) //capitalization matters here
Thanks for reply sir
yes i know about the unit, but i cant find the variable to put in the script

what should i type in is it
call CreateEquipment tempUnitArray?

Sorry for really bad elaboration

Can you take a look at my gui trigger screenshot and point out which is the variable for the player

Level 39
You're welcome; I realize this was your first post on the site and I don't mean to scare you away by being rude. I'm happy to help, but I was a little flabbergasted (good luck translating that): since you don't understand JASS I can't really explain why you need to do that specifically... so I just had to say "do this".