• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with custom items

Level 15
Hello
I need help with ideas for my map. What i need? Custom items with custom properties.

In the map is now only normal white items: Armor, Bows, Gloves and Helms. White means it has no unique properties.

Properties of White items:
  • Armor: Increasing defense (number between +10 and +120 defense: +10 armor is cheapest and +120 the most expensive)
  • Bows: Increasing Damage (+10 to +80 damage)
  • Gloves: Increasing Attack Speed (+50% to +170%)
  • Helms: Increasing Spell damage reduction (+15% to +85%)

So white items are completed. Now I need Green and Golden items.
Green items has less and weaker properties. Golden items has stronger and more properties.
Since i am bad in making special properties, i ask you, if you would help me.

Example of posting new item:

Chain Gloves
  • +110% attack speed
  • stronger property
  • property
  • property

Quilted Armor
  • +10 armor
  • stronger property
  • stronger property
  • property
You may also figure out which properties will be stronger and which normal.

Green and Golden items will be dropped from enemy. Green items has higher chance to drop then Golden items. When player pick it up, it moves into his item chest. For new items you will need to know the item names. You can find all the items in the shops inside of the game when you play it.

Offcourse i will give credits if you want to.

I look forward for any feedback :)

Map download link here: Archer Tactics

Last edited: