• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with creating following spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
I have some spells that I would need done for me. Everyone that completes any of the spells listed below gets:
*+rep.
*Secret item code inside the game.
*Alpha test group spot.

If you have any questions feel free to comment below.

Thanks.

All damage in the spells must be done with triggers due to custom stats.
All variables (Example: Weapon Damage, Spell Damage, Stamina, Stamina Reg, One Handed, Two Handed) are integer variables.
Stamina = Mana

All the triggers for additional effects (Example: A unit affected by rend takes 20% more damage from Heroic Strike) will be done by me. All I need from you in this case is a "buff" displayed on the affected target to track it with.
Try and use as much triggers and as little object editor as possible for effects, animations etc.
This map uses a 3rd person camera system. (Should not affect your triggering at all, just saying)

Tags to describe the map I am making:
*Ancient
*Panda/Pandarian/Kung-Fu style
*Single Player Role Playing Game

icons_13219_btn.jpg
Heroic Strike
Heroic Strike that deals 24 + Weapon Damage + Two Hand/One Hand damage to the unit in front of the caster. Coasts 50 stamina to cast.

icons_13129_btn.jpg
Rend
Unit in front of the caster starts to bleed, suffering 10% Weapon Damage each second for 5 seconds. Targets affected by Rend takes 20% more damage from Heroic Strike. Costs 25 Stamina to cast.

icons_13221_btn.jpg
Flesh Bash
Deals 200% Weapon Damage + Two Hand/One Hand damage to up to 3 targets in front of the caster. Costs 75 stamina to cast.

icons_6490_btn.jpg
Warcry
A shout that temporarily increases Two Hand/One Hand damage by 300% for 15 seconds.

icons_13167_btn.jpg
Elemental Strenght
Temporarily increases your Armor by 40, your meele crit by 30 and your stamina reg by 50 for 20 seconds. Costs 200 stamina to cast.

icons_11994_btn.jpg
Fire Shout
A shout of fire that deals Spell Damage + 22 damage to up to 3 targets in front of the caster. ((*A "Burning" buff must be aquired to affected targets*))

icons_13149_btn.jpg
Drunken Haze
A bottle containing strong alcohol is thrown at the target, affecting an additional 2 targets, increasing damage taken from fire by 35% for 8 seconds. Targets affected by Drunken Haze are also slowed. Costs 30 Stamina to cast.((*Only 1 buff is needed here*))

icons_14564_btn.jpg
Unrelenting Force
Deals Spell Damage + 22 damage and steals 0.1 x Spell Damage from the target's HP and Stamina. Target takes 5% more damage from spells for 5 seconds. Costs 45 Stamina to cast.

icons_6377_btn.jpg
Sumo Slam
Slams the ground, dealing Spell Damage + 42 damage to all enemies in a 650 radius, knocking them back. Costs 75 Stamina to cast.

icons_6170_btn.jpg
Dampen Magic
Increases magic damage dealt to up to 3 targets by 35% for 5 seconds. Costs 35 stamina to cast.

icons_13146_btn.jpg
Pandarian Totem
Magical totem that increases magic crit chanse by 5% and Stamina Reg by 20 for 15 seconds. Exploads when expiring, dealing Spell Damage to all enemies in a 650 radius, knocking them back. Costs 15 Stamina to cast.

Video

Last edited:
Level 24
Seems awsome, I love the dessign on the talent tree, even though I personally think it's sad that you are not keeping to warcraft lore I wish you the best of luck. ;)

Level 24
Thank you! I like the warcraft lore, but I feel like it is not relevant while dealing with pandas ^)^

Ok since I'm assuming that you're not being serious I'm going to go ahead and say that it's awesome that you're helping InfiniteAnswers.

Level 24
I don't know if you've missed the Pandarens who are going to be main race of Mists of Pandaria and that have been in WarCraft since 2003 but honestly and you can't see how Pandarens would be relavent to WarCraft lore?

Level 24
That was not what I said I was stating that you made it sound like there was no simillarity betwen the pandarens in your map and the pandarens in warcraft.

Level 24
Ok good we've settled that argument atleast even though it was not as much an argument as a missunderstanding. I hope you however luck on your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.