• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with berserker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I always liked seeing berserkers soloing all kinds of bosses and wanted one for myself. So after 8hours I got mine up to lvl 50, but now I dont know what I should do. I wanna a dps build cuz I like seeing the big crits :D but I dont know what stats I should look for or gear. So if there is someone that has some experience with the class and could teach me the ways ^^. Also I would like to know what berserkers are capable of doing, solo and in a group. Thanks

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
The berserker is a very viable class. He can both deal high dps, aoe, and tank. Although his tanking abilities are not as good as Crusader or Monk, with a good healer and good gear you can pretty much tank the same stuff as those more tanky classes.

I suppose, at the moment, for dpsing Executioner's Axe is the best weapon (if you ignore the legendary sword, which is a pain to get).

For tanking: I wouldn't go with 1hand + shield in the current build, as it is simply too weak to hold aggro properly. Instead, get the titan spear, and the tanky armor that drops in Whitepine.

I cannot remember every specific item to get, but you can go to the Database part of the forum and look them up in the Whitepine droplist.

Level 2
The berserker is a very viable class. He can both deal high dps, aoe, and tank. Although his tanking abilities are not as good as Crusader or Monk, with a good healer and good gear you can pretty much tank the same stuff as those more tanky classes.

I suppose, at the moment, for dpsing Executioner's Axe is the best weapon (if you ignore the legendary sword, which is a pain to get).

For tanking: I wouldn't go with 1hand + shield in the current build, as it is simply too weak to hold aggro properly. Instead, get the titan spear, and the tanky armor that drops in Whitepine.

I cannot remember every specific item to get, but you can go to the Database part of the forum and look them up in the Whitepine droplist.

I am trying to get hold of some of the "damage items", my goal set is;Helm of the bull, Hulking Snow Bear Head, Bloodsoaked Gauntlets and Knight's Breastplate. Also what should I look for on my souls? I am currently using on offensive crit chance, crit damage and ArP. Thank you so much for the help :D

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
If you want high numbers only you should change knights breastplate to furious cuirass. 2xap + cdmg/str/crate (i.e. 2xap + cdmg), those are best souls for zerker. (Flamebringer makes gameplay a little more interesting since it adds new active skill which deals pretty high dmg (and its polearm, not sword lol)).

Level 2
2xap + cdmg/str/crate (i.e. 2xap + cdmg), those are best souls for zerker.

2x ap? Are there souls that give two of the same stats? So Ap+critdmg/str and crate? what is that? Also if I am playing solo, going all damage wouldn't I die kinda fast? Thanks for the tips :D

Status
Not open for further replies.