• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with a Bioshock-type game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
[/hidden]

So I have this great idea of creating the first Bioshock game for wc3, but I need some help. PM me if you'd like to join and help me create my map!

I've divided my WHOLE works into 3 sections (they're just my notes) so if you are interested, open each tab and begin reading!

*************************************************************************************************
The City of Kasper
*************************************************************************************************
This document was written for people of THW to read.
Please comment!
And please help me out!
I have a great idea but I need someone to greatly help me make it!
I apologize ahead of time because I can't condense this at all. If you really want to help me, then read this. If not, then read up trhough the timeline to get the jist of the game.
You can stop reading up until it says END. Beyond that point is just extra information, like weapons, items, how to change your weapon, how to get new abilities, all of that little stuff. Oh and the history part of the game will be there too (YES THERES A SEMI STORY TO THIS!)

- This is a city-survivor game
- Shooter game that is utilized by left hand hotkeys (QWERTGFA)
- Inspired after playing a couple of hours of Bioshock
- You and a few selected others were given a pass to see this fantastic city you've heard so much about
- No leveling up
- Weapon system is already complete (excluding balancing)
- No auto attacking
- There IS friendly-fire but NO self-damaging (unless noted)
- 12 Players
- 4 Computers
- Kasper runs on a 4 minute per day system
Introduction:
Ever wish that your life took flight? Do you think life is dull? Maybe even thoughts about suicide has come up to your mind? Well, go ahead and jump off a cliff because Kasper welcomes the dead with open arms! Of course this is only a joke, well maybe not. Come to Kasper to see exactly what we mean!

Timeline of Gameplay:
1. The game begins with a train dropping off 12 players. The train goes away but then ecounters a smokey area with a trail of electricity flowing by
2. You then are given a prompt over the Radio Head Tower (the communication used in this game) to use your own Radio Heads to connect and partner up with another person. You and your partner do not gain any benefits except that you share a 1800 AOE sight and well, you have a partner!
- If you decide to go solo (or your partner leaves) then you will be marked as a loner. Loners benefit from not having to share anything with a partner. They have all of their own money and all items that drop. There's also another bonus when reviving, but you'll find out later on.
3. Another promt is given after everyone has decided their roll and every group is teleported in a random spot in Kasper. They are told to go out on an adventure
and to see what life is really about! You get your money and stuff here and basic stuff ect...
4. Main Gameplay starts here (more on that later).
5. After 40 minutes has passed, all incubators will permamently be destroyed (more on incubators later) and sudden death will start. Remember, this IS a survival game so only one group will win! You are also competing agains the CPU as well. Even if you are the last human player standing, you still need to defeat Marxus (more info on him in the history section).

The Gameplay:
- Inventory is set up as an equipment system. Starting from the upper left and reading a book, the slots are
- Weapon
- Ammo
- Red Catalyst
- White Catalyst
- First Aid
- Energy Drink
- Weapons are utilized by pressing the 'A' button and clicking on the ground, or target.
- Reloading is instant
- Ammo system does not work like real life. It is a carry over. For instance, if my pistol can hold 6 bullets but I only have 4, then when I reload I will only take 2 from my ammo.
- By the way, weapon system is already made.
- Also in the game, there will be genetic codes that you can obtain and decide which slot you want them to be in (Q W E)
- These genetic codes include telekinesis, pyrokinesis, pyro, voltage, ect.
- If you think about Bioshock, it's like that.
- So far you utilize skills all with the left hand, A Q W E
- To use first aid kits, you press F
- To reload, you press R
- To drink energy drinks, you press G
- The game will be very fast paced. You will see your HP always going and you are always going to die. Like, ALWAYS. But you have to keep pressing F to heal and 'G' to heal your energy whenever you use your genetic codes. On top of that, you still have 'A' to shoot weapons and 'R' to reload. THERE IS
NO AUTOMATIC RELOADING! Seems like a lot to do at first? Yes it does but that's what will make the game fun! The harder the controls, the more
gamers will enjoy learning and trying to be the best!
- Oh and I forgot to mention, there are grenades in this game which are utilized by 'T'
- Grenades act as a last resort item and you can only carry one at a time
- When you obtain a grenade item, it will become an ability. If you already have a grenade, it will swap places, dropping the old grenade on the ground
- Okay, that's the basics for the controls
- Other players are the main enemies in this game, but this is a city survival game so there ARE computer spawns as well
- They are called Kasperians
- They spawn in multiple groups and 600 can be on this map at once (without lag).
- This is possible because I used neutrals as teams
- Like in Bioshock, I've decided to add my version of the Big Daddy
- (There's a story that goes along with this, but more on that later)
- There is the Reaper which protects the Sacks in the game.
- For those of you who don't know Bioshock, Reapers protect Sacks and you want to kill Sacks because they provide a very valuable currency in the game.
- And for a finishing touch, there's the Thing which roams Kasper killing anything that it sees (more on this later)

Shops:
- There are two types of currency in this game, Kaps and DNA
- Kaps can be found by killing any Kasperian or any player (you get all gold the player has)
- Used to buy weapons, ammo, first aid kids, energy drinks, and grenades
- DNA can only be found in Sacks
- Used to buy genetic codes, red catalysts, and white catalysts
- Shops are plentiful in this game and there will always be one nearby

Death:
- This is where the phrase "Life after Death" comes into play in which you heard so much about. In Kasper, it is impossible to die, as long as ONE incubator is active. Incubators are chambers that can revive dead players and is also a shop that provides the most basic items. There is a catch though. Your
radiation level (food and more on this later in the history section if you decide to read it) needs to be atleast 10% or else you won't have enough cells
in your body to activate the Incubator. You will automatically gain 10% 60 seconds after death, meaning DO NOT DIE DURING THAT TIME!
- How it works: You are in an intense battle and you forget to use a first aid. Congratulations you are now dead! You will be revived in a random incubator and if you have a partnership, your partner is given a promt to go ask if he wants to teleport to his ally. DO IT almost 100% of the time! Your partner can help
you survive for that 1 minute!
- Now if both of you die... well let's just hope that nothing dangerous is around any incubator.... :D
- You will obtain some Kaps and some DNA when you die.
- Loners will gain double the amount of Kaps and DNA a regular partnership player would get. (this was that other benefit)

Objects:
- There will be a lot of objects laying around the city
- They are units
- They interact with genetic codes such as pyro, popsicle, and telekinesis
- They respawn periodically in random places

End of short summary, start of database!

End of short summary, start of database!
This portion is just little tidbits if you are willing to help me create this game

Random Information:
- Equipment items go into your inventory
- Each inventory space is a unique slot. Example, weapon slot
- Useable items are aquired once touched and go into your ability slots
- This allows for quick and easy access with hot keys
- Consumables are used right at the spot and restore life or energy when obtained
- Ammunition
- Money, ammo, energy drinks, first aids, and occasionally DNA, will drop from kiing Kasperians
- Research papers will be laying around the city, explaining a storyline. They are numbered sequenciallly, so find them all to reveal the history!
- When equipping a new weapon, the first and basic type of ammo will be fully loaded in it
- To change bullets, press reload or 'R' and it will reload your gun with the current type of ammo in your inventory
- When switching to a different type of ammunition, the weapon does not drop but the previous ammunition does
- Also changes the shoot ability for the player
- After the game has ended, show a message saying if you press up right down left on the arrow keys, then you'll unlock a present!
- Double the amount of Kaps and DNA you get in the beginning!
- If a player collects at least 10 historical notes of Kasper, then show a message stating that they've been a good historian and that they should be rewarded!
- Press escape 3 times quick enough and you will gain the genetic code for Camera! It will automatically drop
- Make a notification to look under your feet!
- When or if they aquire the new genetic code, tell them that they can now document their own lives and take pictures!
- It creates a flying invisible unit that gives sight basically

Radiation:
- Food is going to be used as radiation level in this game. That way, the "no keep" can be changed to low radiation and high radiation
- If radiation is high enough, you will start experiencing problems such as
- Screen changing colors
- Screen shaking
- Walking not the way you want to walk
- MP loss
- And finally, HP loss
- All types of cancer warnings will contribute to radiation, so stay away from cancer warnings!
- Depending on how high your radiation is, your radiation level will decrease at a constant rate
- 10% or below, there is no decrease, but an increase (you'll reach 10% by 60 seconds)
- 10-19% there is a decrease of .20 food per second
- 20-49% there is a decrease of .25 food per second
- 50-69% there is a decrease of .5 food per second
- 70% or higher, there is a decrease of 1 food per second
- This should all add up to about roughly one day (4 minutes) will make your radiation to 10% if you do not do anything that gives off radiation
History
- A man named Mr. Adams was born with a very unnatural ability, the ability to accelerate his cells.
- He healed faster
- He was stronger, faster, smarter
- He can never die, technically
- Because each of his own cells had a life of its own
- Obtaining one of these cells meant sharing the same powers as Adams had.
- Scientists laid a hand on one of these cells and started doing research on them. Since the cells never died, they could manipulate
the genetic code as many times as they liked!
- Thus the birth of the strange creatures and inhuman abilities.
- But this wasn't enough. Yes, with one cell from Mr. Adams meant that they could manipulate the genetic code as many times as they liked, but what if the possibilities of combination? What if the scientists wanted to see how a particular DNA reacted with other DNA? Scientists found a DNA sequence fit for an airborn disease of Mr. Adams's cell. With this disease, it is capable of infecting any living organism and altering its DNA into its own. But only
some cells were capable of cloning. That's why Kasper was created:
- To influence people to come live in Kasper
- To infect them with the Adam disease
- And to ultimately extract them
- The invention of the incubator is what gave Kasper life! With this, any living organism whose made contact with the Adam disease could come back from the dead! As long as your radiation level is high enough, you will never have to worry about life after death.
- You need a radiation level of atleast 10 to be revived.
- Radiation level increases when a newborn enters Kasper until they reach 10 (60 second cooldown)
- So how can we solve our problems for transportation? Once we run out of fuel, what will we use to get from here to there? Have no fear, our new invention is here! I present to you, The Conveyer Belt 2000. With this, Kasper will be up and fully running with its ability to transport people from place to place!
- If normal conveyer belts are only one way, then how can a man go back to where he came from? Well.. don't think too much about it. Just face the direction you wanna go and let the machine work its magic! Trust me, it's a lot simpler to think this way.
- Basically, this increaes your movement speed to 522 max
- The new Zapper 3000! It's the all new and improved, and totally cool new way to transport! Forget about the old fashioned conveyer belts where you could be using this zap - away - inator! Just a touch of a button, and ZAP! You can be instantly transported to any friendly Zapper 3000! WARNING!: Use of this mechanism more than once per hour will cause skin cancer!
- The Genetic Modifier Station is the only place in Kasper where you can spend your hard earned DNA on something really really cool! Ever wish you could
move objects with your mind? Get the genetic code for Telekinesis! Wish you could make fire, with just a point of a finger? Get the genetic code for
Pyro! Want to go further with Pyro? Do you want to make objects blow up? Well then, upgrade to Pyrokinesis! When you think outside the box, anything is possible! WARNING!: Use of this station will result in skin cancer!
- For all of you new arrivers, I present to you the Radio Head! Connect this to another Radio Head user, and you two will have instant visual feed back of
each other! The Radio Head uses a transmitter, sort of like echo location, that beams it to the connected user then beams it outwards in a 360
degree circle, revealing the area around your friend! But choose carefully who you want to connect with, because you only get one friend, and that
friend also gets visual feed back of you, too!
- In the beginning of the game, every player has a choice of either using their Radio Head to connect with another player to form a pact. If they don't
use it in the given amount of time, then the Radio Head ability is gone and they will become a Loner
- Give buffs to players indicating if they formed a pact or if they're a loner
- There should be a trigger to Give Buff
- We've come across the genetic code for actually producing the specific DNA that we need! Now instead of infecting people, we can create a farm! But we
are missing something... it seems as though the people with this genetic make up will disintegrate as fast as they produce the DNA. So I present to you The Sack. This suit is capable of supporting human life, exporting waste, and WILL NOT DISINTEGRATE! But we only have enough material to make a few of these suits...Actually we can only make 4 of these suits every day.
- The Sack will come four at a time every day
- They can build up and accumulate
- No limit of how many of these there can be
- But we need someone to protect these sacks. Regular Kasperians won't do the job, so we need to invent something far greater and powerful! We need to protect our sacks and make sure that our DNA farm keeps on growing! The invention that I came up with is nick-named The Reaper and it will attack
anyone who tries to extract our Sacks!
- The Reaper is very strong
- It can fly
- It can use lots of genetic powers
- It IS the boss enemy in this game
- So why don't we send the Kasperians home now that we've found this great invention? Well, it's simple! I've stumbled upon the most extraordinary code yet! I I call it the Puppeteer. With this, I can brain control everyone in The City of Kasper! And with this and my inventions, Kasper shall not rule, but DOMINATE the entire world! Earth shall be renamed into my name, Marxus!
- So by now everyone knows that the person writing these things is Marxus
- That leaves the question of where is Mr. Adams?
- This is a PERFECT set up for a sequal, which COULD lead to even more epic action (more weapons, items, enemies, ect)
- I don't think that our genetic codes are strong enough. They actually are, well kinda pathetic! So I've made some new genetic codes. I hope the Kasperians will enjoy them...
-You can upgrade genetic codes by buying a higher level one! But if you don't start from the beginning and work your way up, then you will get radiation!
- Example: Buy Pyro 1, then buy Pyro 2, then Pyro 3 and so on
- There will be 5 levels
- Each code will have a second level (which it goes to if the proper red catalyst is equipped)
- Radiation will rise 30-50 if skipped and it will stack
- If you buy Pyro 3 straight away, then you'll get 60-100 radiation WHICH ISN'T GOOD!
- So just buy it straight from the beginning!
- Alright, now I am just making it unfair for those Kasperions who favor weapons over genetic technology! So I've now created this operation room which can upgrade your weapons by getting an operation done! The operation will enhance your attachment to your weapon and give you more strength! But
once you die or switch weapons, your connection to that weapon is lost and you will no longer have the weapon's bonuses.
- There are 10 levels total for weapons and they are always minor adjustments.
- Kasper is a fairly large city, and is it possible to view more of it than what your eyes only see? Yes! Now the Radio Head comes with a visual feed back of all areas that you have connected with! If you see a blue bulging light anywhere in Kasper, step on it! You are now connected to that area.
- Make these blue lights in the main parts of Kasper
- There have been some trouble makers around Kasper and they keep taking down the Radio Head servers! They managed to hack our system, get rid of
everyone's connection, but saved their own! Now, just about anyone can do this if they see a red bulging light anywhere in Kasper, but I have designed a mechanism that is 100% sure to keep those trouble makers out! First, I have made these red lights radioactive. Second, I made a power reserve system which can give the whole city of Kasper back its servers just by stepping on a yellow bulging light.
- If someone finds a red switch and steps on it, they gain 10 radiation but ALL sight (even partnership sight) will be disabled until someone steps onto
a yellow light
- They and their partner keep their sight though
- Lately, it seems as though Kasper has been kinda.. .well dull. So last night, I invented drugs that will brighten anyone's day up! There Speed which, if you take enough, you'll be as fast as you would be on a Conveyer Belt 2000! Another one heightens ones endurance, raising their health! Then the last is
the Demon which raises the user's energy, but gives them what appears to be wings. They cannot fly however. These drugs will last forever until they
die and get revived at an incubator. These drugs are radioactive and will eventually kill you.
Genetic Codes
Telekinesis - Move objects with your mind!
Pyro - Spit out fire! No matches required.
H2O - Gush out water from your own sweat!
Voltage - Cause short ciruits on machines, and on people as well!
Spinal Cord - Take the bones right out of your back and impale the ground!
Teleportation - Walking is for losers. Get from places to places instantly!
Pyrokinesis - Make objects blow up with your mind!
Popsicle - Freeze objects by the touch of your breath!
Discharge - Unleash a heap of electricity around you!
Blackhole - Move multiple objects (but not yourself) to any location you want!
Invisibility - Turn your body completely translucent!
- Takes up 3/4 of your energy
Armor - Turn your body impenetrable for 1 second!
Blow - Suck in air, then blow it out and freeze it!
- frost breath that slows
Disable - Numb the fingers of your enemies so they can no longer use abilities! Lasts for 5 seconds.
Paralyze - Shock the nervous system of your enemies so they can no longer move! Lasts for 5 seconds.
Eruption - Create a powerful volcano!
Bermuda Triangle - Create your own vortex and choose where you want it to go!
Poison Gas - Ever wish your gas could kill someone? This genetic code is guaranteed to knock people out!
Lullaby - Sing so well that you make people fall asleep!
Red Catalysts
Enhances the red blood cells inside your body, giving you more strength!

Basically, these catalysts boosts your genetic codes, making them badass!

Batteries - Give your electric shots extra umph!
- Voltage: Stuns for longer!
- Discharge: Amount of energy needed is cut in half!
- Paralyze: Double the duration!
Fire Heart - Do what you were born to do, set things on fire!
- Pyro: Produce more pyro on your enemies!
- Pyrokinesis: Cause an even BIGGER explosion!
- Eruption: More more more destruction!!!
Ice Cube - Enemies shall feel the PAIN of frost bite!
- H2O: Produce more sweaty pain!
- Popsicle: Make your popsicles last longer!
- Blow: Suck and blow even MORE air!
Dark Matter - Feel the emo inside you... FEEL IT! YOU EMO!
- Teleportation: Travel farther than ever before!
- Blackhole: Create even bigger empty voids to fill the hole in your heart!
- Bermuda Triangle: Don't waste your energy on this! Just use a tenth!
Brain Blast - With this catalyst, you will always have bright ideas!
- Telekinesis: Brain power consumption is only a fourth of what it originally was!
- Pyrokinesis: Cause MULTIPLE EXPLOSIONS! One right after another!
Handicap - Cripple the already crippled!
- Disable: Triple the pain, triple the duration!
- Paralyze: Cause so much pain that you actually make them drop a random genetic code!
Microphone - Amp up your voice and make a whole crowd sleep!
- For lullaby
- Basically makes it an aoe sleeping spell
Skunk Juice - Inject this into your system and you'll hurt your enemies so, so much more!
- Quadruples the poison damage for Poison Gas
Magic Shells - Block the unblockable with these magically crafted shells!
- For Armor, increases duration to 3 seconds
Camouflage - With this suit, you will feel like a real ninja!
- Makes Invisibility last forever
Bone Head - Don't just tear out your spine, rip off your head as well!
- Makes Spinal Cord's stun duration last for 5 seconds
White Catalysts
Alters the genetic code for your white blood cells to make you even more protected!

This is your "armor" in the game or extra ability if you want to call it that.

Reincarnation - Don't give up on life, rejuvinate! WARNING!: Use of this will disappear afterwards!
Life - Increase your life by 50%!
Energy - Increase your energy by 50%!
Vampire Fangs - Whenever you attack an enemy, steal some life in the process!
- When the user shoots or uses a genetic code on an enemy, it'll steal their life
- If they just fire or use the genetic code on the ground, then it wont work
- Must target them
Frostbite - Whenever nearby enemies attack you, freeze them!
- Only works if they target you with any attack
- Only freezes enemies near you
- Can freeze multiple enemies
Caffeine - Constantly gain energy!
- Gives you a good regeneration rate
Money bag - Get more bang for your buck!
- Increases the amount of money you get by 10%!
Bandaid - First aids now come with extra bandages!
- Recovers 100 life
- Usually recovers 70 life
Medicine - First aids now come with liquid medicine!
- Recovers an additional 30 energy
Fitness - Become in shape! Be impervious to disables, paralysis, and stuns!
- But even the strongest men still need to sleep!
Metal Head - Produce bullets with your brain!
- Ammo in your inventory will "regenerate" and you will gain more ammo over time
Head Hunter - Improve your accuracy and always lay a headshot!
- Any weapon you use to target an enemy will result in bonus damage!
Weapons
Pistol - Standard 6 bullet gun.
- Regular bullets
- Light bullets
- Heavy bullets
Shotgun - Shoots out 5 pellets with one click.
- Metal pellets
- Spiky pellets
- Combustion pellet
- only one pellet per shot
- is used like a grenade, so .7 delay
- goes straight
Machine Gun - For the lazy user, one click will fire 5 quick shots!
- Feather bullets
- Speed bullets
- Shielded bullets
- super slow bullets
- comes out fast
- travels slowly
- meaning you can use it as a shield
- if an enemy touches it, they get damaged
Crossbow - Arrows that can be set on fire, ice, or even electricity!
- Fire arrow
- Ice arrow
- If you target an enemy, his speed will be reduced!
- Lightning arrow
- See what i used instead of impale to use as a linear stun in twewy game
Sniper Rifle - Super long ranged gun with incredible accuracy!
- Long snipe
- goes really far (but not 999999 cuz that makes a bug)
- Eye snipe
- Shoots a 522 moving speed "eye ball" unit
- Reveals sight
- Has immolation which damages things it touches
- Walks on for a very long time
- Invulnerable
- Magic snipe
- invisible
- fastest bullet in the game
Energy Pistol - Pistol with the ability to reload itself!
- No ammunition required
- When a player uses this weapon, remove then add ability
- If it has one charge left though, don't remove/add so that it then goes into a 3 second cooldown
- Same stats as a normal pistol
- Has a delay of .1 though
- CAN perform headshots
- Worth 400 gold
Grenades
- Grenades are used as a kind of last resort
- You may only hold only one grenade at a time
- The ability disappears once used
- If you pick up a grenade, it becomes an ability
- If you pick up a grenade and you already have one, it will replace it
Frag Grenade - Standard issued grenade.
Pop Grenade - A grenade that will make a big POP!
- AOE is bigger than normal
Bright Light Grenade - Dazzle your enemies with this flashy performance!
- Turns the whole screen white for 5 seconds
Foggy Grenade - Hide from your enemies with the smoke of this grenade!
- Turns on a fog very thick and black
Flame Grenade - Set things on fire, and run! WARNING!: This will injur you!
Spiky Grenade - Pin your enemies to the ground!
- Stuns for 4 seconds
False Grenade - Watch as this grenade pops multiple times, then finishes with a loud bang!
Shocking Grenade - Standard issued grenade filled with electricity!
- Stuns for 2 seconds
Arctic Grenade - Standard issued grenade filled with snow!
- Slows enemies by 70%
Destruct - O - Nade - There's no telling what could happen! Just throw it, wait, and see!
- Once thrown, the grenade will have a thunder clap effect in 5 quick sessions
- Every time it shows a thunder clap, things are drawn into it
- The user won't get drawn into it though (but allies can)
- After the 5 claps, it will delay and a big explosion will occur, sucking any objects in the AOE and causing a huge flash (white screen)
Enemies
Kasperians - Your average, crazed up citizen of Kasper who has had one too many visits to the Genetic Modifier Station
- Melee
- Man with blood model
Lead Head - A Kasperian that has a pistol!
- Ranged line attack
- Man with blood model with a pistol attachment
Hot Head - These guys are insane and will throw fire balls at you! And maybe explode!
Wraiths - The most frightening and ugliest Kasperians of them all. They are so close to death, that they can already feel the coldness seeping in!
- They can freeze you or slow
The Sack - They hold loads of DNA points for you to collect, so extract them before anyone else can!
- Guarded by Reapers
- Can't attack
- Has higher HP than Reapers
The Reaper - These monsters are designed to guard sacks to any means necessary.
- Lots of HP
- Very strong
- Can use abilities
- But can't shoot with guns
Point-Blankers - Kasperians that carry shotties! Oh my!
Teleporters - Your average Kasperians just got the genetic power to teleport!
- Will teleport to a random location whenever clicked upon or targetted
- Has a small cooldown
Rocketeer - These people will blow you up without any warning! Stay as far away as possible from them!
- Destructive grenade throwing Kasperians
- Can't attack, only throws grenades
The Thing - Rumor has it that there's an invisible beast lurking around Kasper City...and if it grabs a hold of you...well let's try not to think about that!
- Invisible unit
- Will attack random players
- Super hard to kill because it's invisible
- Only one of these things
- Reincarnates (like the Phoenix) in a day if it dies
Tips
- Guns are more accurate if you TARGET enemies instead of targetting the ground
- Slow bullets are more accurate than fast bullets
- Your inventory is presetted, so don't try to move the items around! Let the game correct it for you
- Next to each Weapon Station have a disclaimer that once you buy a weapon, your previous weapon will disappear and you will lose your levels!
- When picking up a weapon and ammo, pick the weapon up first then the ammo
Credits
This section is just the materials that I've already used for my game so far

Many of my resources came from my friend, 43Berries. If the resource I received from him is not from hiveworkshop.com, then I just noted that it is "unknown".
RPGHeroNoble - Tenebrae
DEnecro - darklord_avalon
EggSack1 - alfredx_sotn
BradleyProjectile1 - unknown author. Received from 43Berries
BloodyZombie - ana
ColtPistol - google source (URL unavailable)
Avatar (aka reload sound) - unknown author. Received from 43Berries
AK47 Attachment - Tomura
BTNreload - zombie2279
Ultimate Explosion --- Ground-based explosion - WILLTHEALMIGHTY
hegrenade-2 - unknown author. Received from 43Berries
Closing Remarks
First of all, let me start by saying CONGRATULATIONS! You are a very dedicated person and if you are reading this, then it must mean that you are interested, if not at least. I really think that this is a great idea for a game. There's no other game out there on warcraft3 that utilizes hotkeys so much as this one! And the system is fantastic and speedy! There will be plenty of Zappers and Conveyer Belts, plenty of monsters, plenty of dying, plenty of healing, and plenty of action! Anyways, I feel that I am more of an idea guy and I just don't have the time to create a game such as this. I really woud like it if someone would take this project off of my hands and create it as their own, provided I get credit.

If you are willing to continue my project, please PM me!

By the way, I am looking for a terrainer who can design a well-made city with a 256x256 map size (i think that's the largest?). I can handle the triggers and spells (I use GUI). Or, even better if a group or a person wants to try and make this project, then I'll be more than gladly to hand it over to them =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.