• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help with 1 basic easy SPELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:arrow: I need desperate help!

When making a new spell, there is a "data" option followed by the specific data type. For a Kagdars gem of health it says:

Data - Max life Gained: 300

When i edit the value, the category is under "integer"

But for Critical Strike, it says

Data - Chance to critical strike: 15.00

The category is under "real" - I really need REAL instead of INTEGER because it acts as a percentage, and has 2 decimal places. Which i will use to make a life bonus skill that gives a percentage bonus to life

Do you know how to chance the Data category from "integer" to "real" values? Or do you know how to make a life bonus with a percentage bonus :?:

P.S I tried triggering the spell, and i did manage to use an advanced trigger to increase a units health by 20%, but i couldn't fit it in with when the unit gets more health some other way (e.g. with strength bonus) :!:

:D :D :D :D :D :) :) :p :p :? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.