• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger Enhancing Spells(Need help please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I read the tutorial for these and I am slightly confused on how to use it in my map. My map has different skills that all have a percentage of success when used on the units in my city.

Here is my trigger so far for the first skill:
----
Event
Unit - A unit is attacked

Condition
(Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to ((Level of Skill for (Attacking Unit))x 30)

Action
Player - Add 50 to (Owner of (Triggering Unit)) Current Gold
----
My question is, how do I set the exact spell for the event so I am able to use different spells rather than just one skill's percentage.

Level 2
Ok thanks a lot, that makes sense, and is there a way to make it only work on specific units? Instead of any unit that I can cast the spell on.

Edit: Nm i think I got it. I would do the same thing only unit = peasant.

Level 8
Condition
(Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to ((Level of Skill for (Attacking Unit))x 30)
Integer - Level of *yourabilityname* equal or bigger than 1
Unittype of triggering unit equal to peasant

this should be the conditons if you want to have a % able chance for the peasants

Status
Not open for further replies.