• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with 1 REAL easy REAL basic SPELL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:arrow: I need desperate help!

When making a new spell, there is a "data" option followed by the specific data type. For a Kagdars gem of health it says:

Data - Max life Gained: 300

When i edit the value, the category is under "integer"

But for Critical Strike, it says

Data - Chance to critical strike: 15.00

The category is under "real" - I really need REAL instead of INTEGER because it acts as a percentage, and has 2 decimal places. Which i will use to make a life bonus skill that gives a percentage bonus to life

Do you know how to chance the Data category from "integer" to "real" values? Or do you know how to make a life bonus with a percentage bonus :?:

P.S I tried triggering the spell, and i did manage to use an advanced trigger to increase a units health by 20%, but i couldn't fit it in with when the unit gets more health some other way (e.g. with strength bonus) :!:

:D :D :D :D :D :) :) :p :p :? :?

Level 11
Adding percentage life... Hmm, cannot be done in that matter anyway. And adding life with triggers is only possible if you use WE Unlimited. But adding percentage life, isn't there any item which does that? If it isn't I'm afraid you won't be able to do this spell. For the moment, manipulating Maximum Life and Mana Points with triggers is impossible.

Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.