• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help Whit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
View attachment ttttttttttt.w3x
That Map have a folder Fix That can some one fix them to make them work
for the "teren"
I can't get the conditions wright
for the "jumper"
can you make the unit fully fly? (do not be changet to crow)
and the " easy Speed"
must be something like that
  • easy speed
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 001 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • region contains a hero unit (or whatever)
    • Actions
      • unit - move unit instantly 3 blocks in direction: function - unit facing direction

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
To make something fly just set the movement type to fly in the object editor and change the minimum and maximum movement heights. And edge, his grammar is past even the stage of being absolute shit, but that's no excuse to get pissed at him.

Level 4
"region contains a hero unit (or whatever)"

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say... if you want it to be that it only gets moved if the unit is a hero, it would be "Unit type of entering unit equal to hero". If you only want it to be moved if there is a hero in the region, it would be "Unit of type hero in region X"

Level 5
u mean the unit instantley move over to 3 blocks away upon entering the region?

If thats the case use blink then...

Event
Unit Enters Region
Condition
Unit type of (Entering Unit) is a hero equals to true
Action
Give (Blink) to ((Entering Unit))
Order ((Entering Unit)) to <Night Elf Warden - Blink> 500 offset of ((Entering Unit)) Facing ((Entering Unit)) Direction

Then with a seperate trigger, or u can link trigger

Event
Unit Casts An Ability
Condition
Ability Being Cast equals to ((Blink))
Actions
Wait 1 second
Remove ((Blink)) from <Casting Unit>

This is all that i can think of since your description is not very detailed...

Level 6
2 DarkDenizen: nobody is pissed. i just (on behalf of everyone) stated that i needed him to explain his questions if he wanted answers.

2 Spyda Man: don't split that into two triggers and use triggering unit instead of casting unit

Level 9
did some one iven look at the map ?
well people pls see the map and if you can fix it pls fix it if you can't just don't post about blik's and other stuf like that
and omg escape map + blink LOL
allso I wan'a speed up the unit the easy way becose in the map there's a trigger that's hard to make and it's making the map verry big so that's the case of the speeder
Just_Spectating
can you post the teren trigger pls becose I messed up the conditions
about the jump
the unit is flying wen it enter's a region + it's landing so I can't use the object editor
and I know that my english is bad so what if the people can understand me
and allso that forrum is about trigger's not about language am I wright?

• Terrain Death
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Owner of (Matching unit)) controller) Equal to User) and ((Terrain type at (Position of (Matching unit))) Equal to "whatever terrain kills units"))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (("Jump trigger") is queued) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Do nothing
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
and also, on the jump trigger, put a wait 2 seconds after the set unit height to 0 at 250.

Level 9
  • Terrain Death
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Owner of (Matching unit)) controller) Equal to User) and ((Terrain type at (Position of (Matching unit))) Equal to "whatever terrain kills units"))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (("Jump trigger") is queued) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Do nothing
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
and also, on the jump trigger, put a wait 2 seconds after the set unit height to 0 at 250.

there can't be multiple action's + action in 1
allso I trued to make it and nothing ( I coudnt)
so I gess your trigger is mesed too can you fix it on the map?

Level 9
i dont know what you mean, i didnt do anything but make this on the editor and paste it here.

You are in need of some GUI Tutoring.

Man, you need to ask for the right thing. what your map is, isnt really what you asked b4..

You did most of what i told you but i fixed almost every trigger.
  • Terrain
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (jumper <gen> is queued) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
it's not working :cry::cry::cry:
I didn't meen exactly whit region it can be a specific terain too
and I have the trigger for the conditions on the speeder
just addet an easyer one that I can't get working
allso is there a way to do the unit's fly thing just like the crow ability work's
TO make the unit fly and affter 2 second's to land?
( can it be unit activates the crow ability and then play animation walk or something)

Level 9
yes that's my firest project and allso I have 2 or less owers per day on my pc becose of that stupid job I have
so k will some one help or you are going to speek about my grammer?
and I am for what's the best and easyer
and if the trigger work's I am adding big rep !!!

Level 6
he means model...

morphing a hero is always a bad idea. all sorts of problems to get over (spells, cooldowns, proper name...).

i suggest you make your hero and then you copy him and change movement properties of the second hero (the copy) so that he flies. then base a spell of demon hunter's metemorphosis.

Level 4
Wow, grammar and spelling are not hard to change. Since you didn't say anything about being foreign, I assume you just have no idea how to spell. My suggestion- download Google toolbar and run spellcheck before submitting posts. It is extremely annoying for someone to spell things weirdly over and over and over.

Level 9
you can change the clasification of the unit to flying, then change back after, then for the killing trigger, check if it is flying, if not then kill unit.
View attachment ttttttttttt2.w3x
well I can't do it
Fly TutorialIven used that but I just can't
If some one just fix the conditions of the teren trigger it will be great becose it's not the wright thing or just fix what I messed up
werry plsssssssss

Last edited:
Level 9
the unit is not flying and the killer is not working

Edit :

will it be easyer to make the unit cast's an ability
that is metamorfosis and make the unit fly at the same height that's on the trigger
and then hide the unit timer
and then to destroy the timer and return the styfs back to normal ?

Edit 2 :
Got A better idea how about when the unit jump's change the stats of that unit whit 1
and for the terein that kills just to make it if it's equal to that stat's don't kill the unit
and affter that return the stat's to normal

that's all I can think of you deside what is better to do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.