• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help on spells at roc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey i wanted ask.Can i make some spells in tft and use them at roc for example farseers wolfspirits i make into 2 forbolgs.Write if it'll be and when HOW? ^^ thx :roll:

Level 3
wt...?
the spells can be used in both versions as long as the map is w3m format
if your map is w3x format you can only use it in Roc use it.

Level 3
No see.If i make Wolf Spirits from fs into 2 furbolgs (or something else) and want save map the editor save it as an tft version(map) :x

Level 3
I have tft but i want make in tft spells and use them in roc how can i do it??
p.s. edit spells not make my own
expample spirit wolfs in 2 furbolgs.....

Level 2
Edit the spirit wolf in unit editor (to the furbolg model and stats)

if you need any other spell, well theres no simple way to do it

Level 3
well 1st of all "someone" he was using that as an example... you should know that already if u worked in the map editor for over 30 minutes.

But now to answer the question. All you have to do is DL the WinMPQ from this site(I think its on this 1 or one other 1's I can't remember). Then extract the file needed to your map that needs your spell. Its not a hard process really.

Level 3
Hey someone thx for the tipp but i have now an another question can i make the time longer for the spirita spell cas the go to fast away :D

and beat i ll try what u say but must first search this winmpq >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.