• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Units spells>Herospells >>>RoC<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi
Can any1 say me how i can make Unitspells into hero spells and use them in RoC!!!

It ll be big ThX :?

Level 3
In the Object Editor, go to the Abilities tab. Find the unit ability you want to be made into a Hero ability, then scroll down to the Field that says:

Hero Ability - False

Double-Click that, and change the False to True.

Level 3
Yes but i want make a good make like dota for roc players maybe they havnt tft cas money or something...
and eul maked spells in roc but how ....

Level 3
can i use mpq2k from this page? and how i can start it(use it)?

sry for spam but nobody answering :(

Level 11
People kinda use to have Frozen Throne so it shouldn't be a problem to make the map for Frozen Throne. It's too much waste of time to make something for Reign of Chaos since you have Frozen Throne. Well, sorry that I'm being a little harsh but I don't see the use of this stuff. And when I had Reign of Chaos I had NO IDEA how to make trigger spells. I ahd no idea how to make spells. ^_^

Level 3
winmpq is fu cking cooooool thx very much
but now in must to knoew how import spells and import tham back into map and how i can make it as a spell into a hero?

Level 11
I'm doing my best to help. You are welcomed. Now, let's see. You want to import them. I MAY have something for you. Though I don't know if this tutorial is helpful, it uses WINMPQ. http://maps.worldofwar.net/tutorials?id=33 I didnb't succeed anything with it but maybe you will... Other people did make spells using this method. Maybe it can even be used to transfer spells from TFT to ROC. I don't really know.

Level 1
Don't spam even if it looks like people aren't answering. Thats just a way to boost your posts. You have to give people time to answer bacuse well, I like in Ausrtalia which is 10 hours ahead of most people. eg. 10:50am is 8:50pm for me. So don't expect an answer straight away. People try to help.

Level 3
argh what is that shit tried it since 2 weeks and it will not work .............. :x :x
Can anyone help :cry:

Level 11
Sorry Jedo but this is starting to get me on my nerves as well. I don't mean it but the problem is getting pretty useless and oh well, that tutorial looked fine to me. Did you do everything you were told to do there? I personally didn't succeed with it either but... I have TFT. Maybe you can use triggers to do spells which would appear in TFT. Or use Jass.

Level 3
I am asking me how Eul (dotamaker) did his spells in dota (roc) maybe anyone know his emailadress?when yes give it plz :wink: & Daelin thx for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.